GDT: [Game #47] Dallas Stars @ Detroit Red Wings – 6:00 PM CT (BSSW)

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
As much as I would like to blame DeBoer for putting out awful defensemen at the end he really has no choice. Nill has not made a trade to solve this defensemen issues.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
As much as I would like to blame DeBoer for putting out awful defensemen at the end he really has no choice. Nill has not made a trade to solve this defensemen issues.
There does come a point where I’m not sure what people want. DeBoer can’t go into the settings and turn off fatigue. Everyone has to play.

Reactions: roryjones

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Wyatt is going to be this team's top PP option, top ES option, top PK option, top crunch time option....

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I didn’t watch game closely. Is Otter bad now?
He could have been more patient on 3 of the goals instead of just dropping. Also let in a muffin that fortunately got turned over from an offside. Had some good saves though.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
He could have been more patient on 3 of the goals instead of just dropping. Also let in a muffin that fortunately got turned over from an offside. Had some good saves though.

When you get traffic in front of Jake, half the time he really does just freeze, drop, and pray that his size takes care of the rest, lol.

Reactions: starsfan86

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
When you get traffic in front of Jake, half the time he really does just freeze, drop, and pray that his size takes care of the rest, lol.
I played goalie growing up so I know it’s tough tracking pucks with screens. I was taught to not reverse vh unless it’s a bad angle. Otter does it all of the time. But hey, he’s the NHLer and I’m watching on tv eating Little Ceaser’s ironically.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad