Post-Game Talk: GAME #47 - Canucks 5, Panthers 1 | See you when we see you, Bobby Lu

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I wonder if the "tough" guys on the roster actually have the balls to go after Matheson.

Show us you actually care about your star player.

I honestly think Kotkawhatever's move was worse. Matheson lost control, and got punished by the league for it. If there is something started by our side, meh, what ever. If something is started on the Cats' side, then, well, let's see Roussel, Gudbranson, etc., earn their paycheques.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I think a better message would be Horvat dropping the mits with Matheson. Bo can handle himself and Matheson is more likely to accept a challenge from Horvat over someone like Gudbandson. Also it sends a long term message that one of the young leaders and core pieces of the team is willing to stick up for the franchise player. If Horvat takes in Matheson it sends a message to the rest of the team that everyone needs to have each other’s backs not just the “tough guys”

I don’t think Horvat needs to do this but I believe it would go along way to changing this teams culture and would help to cement himself as our future captain
Also will be awkward for Gudbranson and Matheson as thell be teammates for the Panthers pretty soon :nod:

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Listening to some of the media in town insisting that retribution be given to Mathieson for his hit on EP..Hopefully it's in the form of a clean hit, and nothing really stupid.

Luongo rises to the challenge ,and the Panthers take this one 4-2..last goal is an empty netter.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
How does granlund continue to survive lmao

Well he is an almost 20 goal scorer if you give him 18 minutes a night on a line with 2 HOF calibre players and the 1st PP unit.

Remember when that was the justification for keeping him around, that he scored 19 goals that year and therefore was a part of the future? Dark days.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Well he is an almost 20 goal scorer if you give him 18 minutes a night on a line with 2 HOF calibre players and the 1st PP unit.

Remember when that was the justification for keeping him around, that he scored 19 goals that year and therefore was a part of the future? Dark days.
With that deployment, my dog would have scored 20.

And he was a Bichon Frise.

Reactions: Askel and Peter10

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
How does granlund continue to survive lmao
I would ask the same about Eriksson and Schaller. Gaudette is a better option than these three for sure. And, the way Sutter's playing since his return, it's not a stretch to say he's a better option than him as well.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Good to see Hutton and Stecher, let's see how they do.

On the other hand, Pouliot and Gudbranson pair gonna be a treat to watch LMAO.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011

Don't forget it was with a bad wrist so just imagine his scoring ability once it healed!!!!!!!!!! :sarcasm:

Reactions: Peter10

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
Luongo is only 11 losses away from the all-time loss record: let's help get him that record! LUUUUU

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00