GDT: GAME #47 - Brooklyn at BRUINS 1/16 1 PM | NESN, SN (EXCEPT SN-East), 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I dont care what people say. The backups all have failed because the supporting cast in front of them cant put a solid game together. And its not always the defense either. As great as Zane has been in the A and earned another stint, the Bruins need an unbelievable effort from their goaltender every night cause they cant get their ****ing act together.
I agree 100%. This team relies on their goaltender way too much. This team takes periods off and hopes their goaltender bails them out until they actually try and score.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Poor Joe, you made me a believer now. He is just misunderstood.

Not his fault for the turn over at the islander blue line. The pass he made was crisp, precise and authoritative. Mad skills by the islanders to turn it back up ice and score.

Joe Morrow for 7th player

It was a bad pass, just like Liles in the OT game. You proved my point that if you cant fully fault Liles, then you cant fully fault Morrow

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I know they have been spouting they are having a better year, but wasn't our record last year better than this year

The fact that they've played so many more games than their opponents makes the standings irrelevant until the Bruins' "bye week" when the rest of their foes catch up in GP.

They can spin it how ever they want, but they're not playing at a points percentage clip that gets them in.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I'm convinced it's time for a coaching change....It's not the only piece of the solution but it's time.

perhaps, but as you said, simply one piece of the solution, no new voice, IMO, would have any more of a positive effect

Can`t soar like an Eagle when your working with Turkey`s

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
Serious, Liles wih Morrow makes me involuntarily have facial twitches.

Please get better Chiller and Killer.. ugh

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Yea, not a talent issue. Did we forget that D require a talent as well?

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Looking on the bright side, Zane looks good.
He hasnt exactly been tested yet but he looks confident.
I had no idea before today that he had been doing so well in the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad