GDT: GAME #47 - Brooklyn at BRUINS 1/16 1 PM | NESN, SN (EXCEPT SN-East), 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
For Liles it has been the whole season. Can't compare careers. Liles is a #7 dman at best. Only time he should play is if a starter is hurt or young dedenseman takes a step in development.

Liles. Didn't play for 21 games, and Morrow could have taken that spot. The fact that Morrow couldnt, and that Liles was used in his place really should be more of an indication of his short comings. Morrow was able to practice with the team, and draw in for games if they felt he was ready. Instead he is the 8th d man and a weak d corp. Again, don't get me wrong I would sooner have neither, but Liles is more steady and makes better choices. Perhaps that is not saying much as it could be nit picking I put Liles in over Morrow every time except on Morrow birthday because I am nice like that.
Shorty.. glorious

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
One of, if not The saddest game of the season.
We about to give Islanders their first shutout of the season I believe.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Just when you think they might go on even the tiniest win streak or start scoring some goals, nope... sorry no win streaks above 3 this year and get shut out by the 27th place team that allows 3+ goals per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad