GDT: GAME #47 - Brooklyn at BRUINS 1/16 1 PM | NESN, SN (EXCEPT SN-East), 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
If this doesn't cause a change nothing will

I agree. If their was ever a reason to make a coaching change, it is now. If it doesn't happen Julien is here until the end of the season. Personally I doubt anything happens until the season is over.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The Bs have had trouble scoring all season yet nothing has been done at all to address the roster issue. I guess things will just magically turn around. Yet another game where the Bs cannot generate offense against a bottom feeder.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The Bs have had trouble scoring all season yet nothing has been done at all to address the roster issue. I guess things will just magically turn around. Yet another game where the Bs cannot generate offense against a bottom feeder.

When all them games at hand are played Bruins will be bottom feeder :sarcasm:

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Pre-Clarification: I'M NOT BLAMING HIM FOR THIS.

But wasn't Backes supposed to help on these specific days, so this **** didn't happen as often?

Yet here we are, looking lazy at home, same as before.

Almost like the problems go way beyond what one vocal veteran can fix.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Well, thanx to the crappy Bruins I lost $120 because instead of working I decided to watch this crap feast.

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
Liles. Didn't play for 21 games, and Morrow could have taken that spot. The fact that Morrow couldnt, and that Liles was used in his place really should be more of an indication of his short comings. Morrow was able to practice with the team, and draw in for games if they felt he was ready. Instead he is the 8th d man and a weak d corp. Again, don't get me wrong I would sooner have neither, but Liles is more steady and makes better choices. Perhaps that is not saying much as it could be nit picking I put Liles in over Morrow every time except on Morrow birthday because I am nice like that. Shorty.. glorious

Practice is not game play. Especially for a young defenseman.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Pre-Clarification: I'M NOT BLAMING HIM FOR THIS.

But wasn't Backes supposed to help on these specific days, so this **** didn't happen as often?

Yet here we are, looking lazy at home, same as before.

Almost like the problems go way beyond what one vocal veteran can fix.

Same **** as last year. Well that's not true, with one less win.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
This team drives me nuts. Have they actually won more than 3 games in a row this season? I guess not.
Nope.

The Bruins have had 3 separate three-game losing streaks this season. The Bruins have also had 3 separate three-game winning streaks. Just as you'd expect from a basically (sub?) .500 team.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Beat the flyers with a six pack on Saturday. Flyers go into Wash on Sunday against the best team in the league and get spanked 5 zip. Bruins remain at home with a day off and play a team at the bottom of the standing today. What could go wrong? Getting spanked 4 zip and counting. Hard to figure out.:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad