Post-Game Talk: GAME 46 - Une frustrante défaite à domicile contre Montréal - Poutineville 3 BRUINS 2 F/OT

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I think I would throw up.

The image of Dale Weasel back-peddling while using a linesman to keep Lucic from getting at him in the 2014 playoffs is still etched into my brain.

Agree.

But I wasn't exactly thrilled that Montreal was the bigger team than us noticably last night.

I am losing patience with the kid line.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Reactions: 22Brad Park

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Yea would not shock me.Crazy thing is under Cassidy Bruins over .600 but lots of his moves drive me crazy.Guess I dunno squat :biglaugh:

and therein lies the dilemma, he can always use his record as proof that what he`s doing is working so you can`t question him. Don`t get me wrong, there`s a ton to like about Butch but IMO, he`s the opposite of CJ, too quick to not allow players the necessary time to either play their way out of something and/or offer them the chance to create continuity and potential chemistry by leaving them together.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
I think I would throw up.

The image of Dale Weasel back-peddling while using a linesman to keep Lucic from getting at him in the 2014 playoffs is still etched into my brain.

Not sure if I found that more entertaining or 2014 fight against Greg Campbell, the two of them spinning around, Campbell throwing, Weise holding on like a 4 yr old on a playground

Reactions: BruinDust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad