GDT: Game 46 Oilers VS the Blackhawks 19:30 start THE POSITIVE ENERGY THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
Flames fan here (no trolling here). How the hell are we ahead of you guys when we have been icing an AHL roster for the past week and a half? You guys have much more offensive talent than we do and yet we average more goals than you guys do. It just doesn't make sense to me. You guys really have just packed it in.

How is this not trolling ?

djdub

This Space for Rent
Oct 1, 2011
Calgary, AB
Don't you guys ever get sick of complaining about the coaching? In general, we treat them like Vancouver treats goalies

Your missing the part where they're a winning team in the playoffs. The Oilers on the other hand could quite possibly end up bottom 3-5..... Again...

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Vancouver has two very good goalies though.

What do we have for coaching?

Vancouver always has the next big goalie who's better than their current guy, and then they run their current guy out of town, regardless of the player's skill. We do it with coaches. Krueger's been fine, but because he didn't turn us into the President's trophy winners, he's obviously gotta go.

**** this is a depressing minute or so

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Jones looking like the Jones of old tonight. Not sure if we'll re-sign him or not, but this is the best that he's played in some time.

McCrumb

Nov 13, 2005
Men vs boys, all I can say. I honestly think we are going to get 3rd overall this year. See you at Boston Pizza when the balloons drop.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
How he went from making $800K to $3.5M in one season blows my mind. Way to go Tambo.
First round pick. Gotta make your scouts look like they know what they are doing.
Actually I don't give a **** what he makes. Just stop a few pucks please.

Krueger's been fine
I see the point you are trying to make about coaching in Edmonton, but Krueger has not been "fine". By any metric.

djdub

This Space for Rent
Oct 1, 2011
Calgary, AB
Vancouver always has the next big goalie who's better than their current guy, and then they run their current guy out of town, regardless of the player's skill. We do it with coaches. Krueger's been fine, but because he didn't turn us into the President's trophy winners, he's obviously gotta go.

**** this is a depressing minute or so

Not sure if serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad