GDT: Game 46 Oilers VS the Blackhawks 19:30 start THE POSITIVE ENERGY THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It's kind of unbelievable how everybody has given up. How this isn't a Fire Krueger offense is beyond me, MacT can't possibly keep this coaching staff intact.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
You fear? I hope.

I was typing it and I thought that sounded funny.

I want Krueger fired. I was going to give him more than this season but I don't see a lot changing. The guys are unmotivated, lazy, losers. All I see is Krueger saying that we didn't play his incredible system and that we have to take something from a loss.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Dubnyk makes 3 big saves and the fans raz him for making another save. Team is playing like absolute **** infront of him
Sure they are. But out of the gate Dubnyk sieved out bigtime and let his team mates down.

I can't quite understand how people are still defending Dubnyk. This guy doesn't have the mental fortitude of a mushroom. Couple that with the skills of a junior goalie and its going to be a short NHL career.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Our special teams are very clearly better. I didn't say he's been good. There are worse guys we could have here right now though. He's not the reason we suck this year

Our 5 on 5 is brutal under Krueger. I think you should be thinking what could be better, not could be worse. We've been 30th 30th 29, we can't really get worse.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Clearly Ralph knows something that all the best coaches in the league don't.

Hey look more breakaways!!

AssistantCaptain*

I'm ashamed to be an Oilers fan. You'd think after all the ******** we've gone through that fans would get a brand new stadium courtesy of Katz and free season tickets mailed to every person that's ever bought a jersey.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Horcoff and Smyth can go first though.

Horcoff is by far a NOTHING captain. Does absolutely zilch out there.

He hasn't in a while now either.

It's embarrassing that the team made someone prone to packing it in by February every year if the playoffs aren't an option, the leader of the team. Kind of hard to preach accountability to 20 year old junior stars in the middle of a rebuild when you keep role models like that around.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Sure they are. But out of the gate Dubnyk sieved out bigtime and let his team mates down.

I can't quite understand how people are still defending Dubnyk. This guy doesn't have the mental fortitude of a mushroom. Couple that with the skills of a junior goalie and its going to be a short NHL career.

You mean the two on one where Toews shot deflected on Smid who played it absolutely horribly. Chicago could have 10 goals tonight easy. Not one he had let in was weak. Not even close. At least 15 odd man chances against tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad