GDT: Game 46 Oilers VS the Blackhawks 19:30 start THE POSITIVE ENERGY THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
The team is showing some heart/frustration. Dubnyk has been hung out to dry so many times tonight, yet he's kept it close.

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Checks to see how our loveable band of losers is doing......meh, changes channel

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
It's kind of unbelievable how everybody has given up. How this isn't a Fire Krueger offense is beyond me, MacT can't possibly keep this coaching staff intact.

That would be giving the power to the players who have packed it in. They quit on Quinn, they Renny both years, and now Kreuger.

You let players keep winning that battle, and the team will always lose no matter who is running things.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
I swear our D are so dumb/lazy. They always get beat to a puck dumped into our zone. It's like they just realize "Hey he dumped it in. I better turn around and go coast towards the puck."

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Our special teams are very clearly better. I didn't say he's been good. There are worse guys we could have here right now though. He's not the reason we suck this year

The PP has been worse this year. Krueger developed the best PP in te league lastvyear but decidedto change it this year. The PK has been slightly better. Only because Dubnyk has the best shorthanded sv% of all starting goalies.

AssistantCaptain*

I will slap anybody that is still optimistic about this teams future

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Smyth and Potter are out there with the net empty. Krueger, you are a pathetic coach.

Oilception

Oct 11, 2012
St. Albert
ok i missed the first two and a half periods so correct me if im mistaken

but Yakupov has a goal and 6-5 we have Jones and Smyth and no Yakupov??

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
Horcoff what a lazy *******. He missed that puck in the O zone.

I personally have maybe 5 untouchables on this team. Max. The rest can get kicked to the curb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->