GDT: Game 46 Oilers VS the Blackhawks 19:30 start THE POSITIVE ENERGY THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
Flames fan here (no trolling here). How the hell are we ahead of you guys when we have been icing an AHL roster for the past week and a half? You guys have much more offensive talent than we do and yet we average more goals than you guys do. It just doesn't make sense to me. You guys really have just packed it in.

The Perfect Human*

Flames fan here (no trolling here). How the hell are we ahead of you guys when we have been icing an AHL roster for the past week and a half? You guys have much more offensive talent than we do and yet we average more goals than you guys do. It just doesn't make sense to me. You guys really have just packed it in.

Ain't no tank like an Oilers tank!!!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Packed it in and our coach tries to treat our team like we're the Swiss National Team playing a hockey powerhouse.

The Perfect Human*

One I anticipate hearing early on:

"We got a lot of new guys here, and we're just learning to play together. We're only going to get better with time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad