GDT: Game 46: Lightning @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 6PM

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Did Tyson Nash just call Brian Boyle a talented player?
On a sidenote...what's wrong with Vrbata tonight?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Flipped my TV to watch the last 2 minutes of the WVU/K-State game, and I just got the ESPN notification that the Yotes are up 2-0 now?

You're welcome, guys.

Yeah. Vrbata just went crazy...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Bad rebound by Smith, coverage could have been a little tighter too. Oh well. Unfortunately I think Bishop has tightened up since the early period so we can't count on any more easy ones.

FJgMBHA.gif

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Well, Dave, why on earth did you decide to screw up the 1st half of the season? Looking at how they're performing now, it probably wasn't necessary to lose all those games.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Holland got murdered. Hate fighting after clean hits.

***** move by Holland to sucker punch him with his head turned.

It's dirty but you know when you make a great hit that you should be expecting the other guy is coming up swinging. Doesn't make it right but you know it's coming.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
It's dirty but you know when you make a great hit that you should be expecting the other guy is coming up swinging. Doesn't make it right but you know it's coming.

Usually it's a teammate coming to the rescue. He was engaged with Crouse, then got blindsided by Holland.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Did White even punch anyone? I didn't see him do anything other than what everyone else was doing hugging everyone.

Correct. His misconduct isn't gonna be a problem though. The problem are the 2+2 Holland got. Stupid. I totally agree with Nash. That was a great hit. Gotta take it. If you don't like it, demand a fight later. Enough time left.
Hope they'll sit Holland again. Just dumb to put your team on the backfoot like that just because he's ******** after a clean hit.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Usually it's a teammate coming to the rescue. He was engaged with Crouse, then got blindsided by Holland.

I've been hit similar to that and all you see is red. He probably didn't even see Crouse to be honest.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
About to fact-check Tyson Nash's story about him and Steve Yzerman because I have nothing better to do. Will update when I can confirm or debunk.

Oooooo 5 on 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad