[

Notes and such:

FJgMBHA.gif

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Great
Cant wait for another hockey night!
Are we going to see Fischer tomorrow?
Would like to see Wood and Mueller come up to.
Lets get the new blood......blooded.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Might be worth tuning in to see Fischer play.

Edit: Just noticed Perlini has 7 goals and 2 assist in 20 games with the Yotes. Very impressive.

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
Why is that DT never tries to stack a line with our best offensive forwards or at least our fastest. Might find a line that the other team actually is a little worried about. Probably because DT thinks it might lead to a loss. LOL!

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Rieder/Hanzal/Vrbata
Perlini/Dvo/Doan
McGinn/Burm/Fischer
Crouse/Nook/White

That look about right? Vrbata has been horrible as of late and Hanzal certainly hasn't been much of a pseudo number one, but I'm guessing that's how it will be due to their age advantage.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Rieder/Hanzal/Vrbata
Perlini/Dvo/Doan
McGinn/Burm/Fischer
Crouse/Nook/White

That look about right? Vrbata has been horrible as of late and Hanzal certainly hasn't been much of a pseudo number one, but I'm guessing that's how it will be due to their age advantage.

Poor Fischer gets to play with the best player on the roster :help:
But yeah. Probably how the lineup will look like.
Per McLellan, one player will be gametime decision. Hopefully not one of the young guys. Perlini, Dvorak and Chychrun have been excellent lately.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Rieder/Hanzal/Vrbata
Perlini/Dvo/Doan
McGinn/Burm/Fischer
Crouse/Nook/White

No one on the team can feed the puck to Vrbata besides Burmi right now. haha

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
He's run that line for a couple of games now.

I realize that. I watch the games. It's been our best line. I'd have thought he'd break them up by now since they're actually showing some chemistry. But listing then as the 2nd line instead of 3rd or 4th is definitely odd. Maybe just an insignificant numbering but I still like it.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
He's run that line for a couple of games now.

It's not all about the line itself. It's how you use it. You can have the best line...if you play them 10mins and give them defensive zone starts only while you play an epic McGinn/Holland combo 15mins with mainly offensive zone starts plus PP it's not gonna get you very far in this league. We'll see how he'll handle it tonight.

Kinda crazy to scratch Jooris over McGinn and Holland anyway. Jooris better lost a leg or two to justify that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad