GDT: Game #46 - CBJ at VGK - 11 Jan, 10pm

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Vegas is currently 14-12 at home this year. They are 0-9 in games I have attended at T-Mobile.
I'll be a few rows behind the CBJ bench with my Jackets jersey tonight, hoping to make it 0-10. Then the curse can officially stop.

Vegas is an unpredictable team this year and this has been an odd series, with Columbus leading 3-2. The better team has often found themselves on the short end of the stick.

Goaltending will be big tonight. Will Fleury bounce back from his subpar play since his father's passing? Will Elvis shrivel under the bright lights of a raucous Saturday night Vegas crowd?

I expect Vegas to bounce back from their last game, which included the worst period of play in franchise history (4-0 1st period deficit to lowly Kings), but Columbus +200 is good value. Vegas has so many problems, I'd be shocked if they found their stride so quickly.

Also, I would expect more than 6 goals tonight.
How many CBJ fans made the trip? Or what percent of the crowd was CBJ <5% ? I want to go next year.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
This Jackets/Monsters team is busting their butts. It’s a blast watching them as was they lack in skill they make up for it with their effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00