GDT: Game #46 - CBJ at VGK - 11 Jan, 10pm

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Galant is pissed..... For the youngsters here Gerard Galant (head coach of the Knights) was a day one CBJ coach... I met him several times, a real nice guy who's pissed tonight... hahahaha

Reactions: GoJackets1

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
This Jackets/Monsters team is busting their butts. It’s a blast watching them as was they lack in skill they make up for it with their effort.
Ollie and Murr are welcome to return the rest can sleep and heal. :}

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Galant is pissed..... For the youngsters here Gerard Galant (head coach of the Knights) was a day one CBJ coach... I met him several times, a real nice guy who's pissed tonight... hahahaha
Imagine the CBJ being 10 years ahead of the league realizing Gallant is a good coach. :sarcasm:

Jarmo’s lookin’ pretty smart right about now. Jackets are playing a different, more fun kind of hockey right now. Stenlund is definitely a keeper. Hopeful he can take Wennberg’s spot next year.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I think he gets the job back. If anything, we won't have to play him every game the rest of the year.

I imagine this is more what Jarmo had in mind with dual goaltenders
I still contend it will be 50/50 until they have to make a decision or there is a clear winner. When Korpisalo returns I think he’ll be eased in. They at least have the benefit of not rushing him back.

With that being said, I’ve always believed Elvis was the real deal and we are seeing what he’s about and what he can do.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
6/8 for trip. This was excellent. Next 2 homegames and they are hard ones, Bruins and Canes. Well this team amaze me day after day so anything is possible. Lets go CBJ!

Wenny is an sniper.

Reactions: Lumbus

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
6/8 for trip. This was excellent. Next 2 homegames and they are hard ones, Bruins and Canes. Well this team amaze me day after day so anything is possible. Lets go CBJ!

Wenny is an sniper.
That first game back after a West Coast trip is hard anyway. It'll be a quite a challenge.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I'm day one fan as some here know, I'm known to be out spoken in the past but that said.... I've never seen a CBJ team with no NHL stars and 30% of the roster minor league do so well in four weeks...

It could be short lived, it could be an aberration but I don't think so this time...

Go Jackets.... GO!!!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
To be fair, he probably was back then, too. It's just that he was coaching a roster assembled by Doug MacLean.
Ugh.... Hate Doug all you want but the dude built the Arena and got this franchise off the ground.... I think it's horrible how you and so many fans trash that guy.... For all of the sensitive Blue Jacket fans they have no problem trashing Doug MacLean who started this organization.... Just because he put up an old school Canadian environment with fighting and fire works.... Pathetic..

Reactions: thebus88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad