GDT: Game 46: Avs @ Blue Jackets | Saturday, January 16th, 5pm MT | Future is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Lol Beauch telling Holden and Zads to stop sucking

That isn't LOL. That is leadership and team bonding. LOL if you want, but that is what you should want to see. Guys that care about the other guys on the bench, and want to help them improve and succeed.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Scariest shift ever... Redmond and Holden on the ice together lol

Don't understand why people still keep lumping Holden in with Redmond and Guenin, hes been very solid all year, consistently playing well. i'm more worried about Bigras and Redmond together since the combo of youth and suck is there.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Don't understand why people still keep lumping Holden in with Redmond and Guenin, hes been very solid all year, consistently playing well. i'm more worried about Bigras and Redmond together since the combo of youth and suck is there.

Ok, lol don't even...

Holden has played great lately, but hes had some bone head moments in this game and is still not someone you want covering for the other dumbest defender we have in the lineup.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Ok, lol don't even...

Holden has played great lately, but hes had some bone head moments in this game and is still not someone you want covering for the other dumbest defender we have in the lineup.

Can't really say the guy in his 2nd NHL game is a much better option, and I'm a huge fan of Bigras.

EelyHovercraft

Nov 28, 2015
Didn't their bad losing start to the season end in October when they beat us? I think that was the first win for Columbus. ********, they want us to miss the playoffs

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
I know everyone likely feels this way and has probably said it, but it would be nice for Mac to go Ovechkin and drive the net. He is quite strong. Put him with Landy to cover defensively and let him take some more chances. It is nice seeing him make smart decisions and get it deep, but he is one of our few game breakers. "Come on Coach, I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad