GDT: Game 46: Avs @ Blue Jackets | Saturday, January 16th, 5pm MT | Future is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

(22-20-3) --vs-- (16-25-4)

[fieldset=THE FUTURE IS NOW]
505048900_slide.jpg

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=LOCATION: NATIONWIDE ARENA - COLUMBUS, OH]
il_570xN.262016863.jpg

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=NEW INTRO VIDEO ]
[nhl]926374[/nhl]​
[/fieldset]

[Fieldset=AVALANCHE PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

TANGUAY - MACKINNON - DUCHENE
LANDESKOG - SODERBERG - COMEAU
MCLEOD - MITCHELL - SKILLE
MARTINSEN - WAGNER - IGINLA

HOLDEN - BARRIE
ZADOROV - BEAUCHEMIN
BIGRAS - REDMOND

PICKARD
VARLAMOV

*lineup confirmed
[/fieldset]

[fieldset= BLUE JACKETS PROJECTED LINEUP]
extralarge.png

KARLSSON - DUBINSKY - SAAD
HARTNELL - WENNBERG - ATKINSON
RYCHEL - JENNER - ANDERSON
BOURQUE - CAMPBELL - BOLL

MURRAY - JONES
JOHNSON - SAVARD
FALK - GOLOUBEF

KORPISALO
BOBROVSKY

[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET= GDT TUNES]

[/FIELDSET]

Last edited:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Not like we're world beaters or anything but no wonder the Jackets suck. That forward corps WITH Johansen wasn't that enticing. Removing the best player on the team makes it that much worse.

Jenner, Rychel, Wennberg, Saad, and Atkinson are the only players I'd want from that forward corps, and not one of those players is a 1st line player, either now or for the future. They need Auston Matthews in the worst way.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Not like we're world beaters or anything but no wonder the Jackets suck. That forward corps WITH Johansen wasn't that enticing. Removing the best player on the team makes it that much worse.

Jenner, Rychel, Wennberg, Saad, and Atkinson are the only players I'd want from that forward corps, and not one of those players is a 1st line player, either now or for the future. They need Auston Matthews in the worst way.

To be fair I think someone would look at our forward group and only want 5 players as well.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
To be fair I think someone would look at our forward group and only want 5 players as well.

True, but there's a very, very big difference in quality between our 5 and their 5.

Side note: I hope Martinsen obliterates Dubinsky at some point during the game. There are only a few players in the league that I really "hate", and Dubinsky is one of them.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
opposite team has seth jones on the roster.

you know what to do mackinnon.

Haha, no kidding. Kid has his peers that he likes to compete with. Always had great games against Nash and TB. Same with Dutchy against the Isles and Tavares and Edmonton and Hall (even though it was a different draft).

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Need to get a win here and string together a few more. Anaheim's coming on real strong lately. 7-2-1 in their last 10. Two points behind but with two games in hand. The Pacific is gonna be a contender here for the other Wild Card spot with one of Anaheim/SJ and maybe Vancouver. As if Nash and Winnipeg in the Central weren't tough enough to beat out.

Gonna be a crazy run to the finish. Have to get ahead of the pack with some wins early. Probably the only way. Playing catchup down the stretch never seems to work out.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Really excited for this game ! I watched the full replay of the Devils game just to see how Zads and Bigras played. I really liked Zads effort and Bigras was pretty darn good (for a 1st NHL game). I really can't wait to see how Bigras does in the next few games . It's going to be very very exciting !

Zads looks like he's going to stay in the line-up if he continues to play like he did against the Devils.

Nashville and Minnesota are going at it tonight as well : and we can't really lose there :laugh:. One of them will have to lose tonight and that'll be all the better for us.

Just get the W avs !! :yo:

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
So another team who likes those 2013 1st rounders.

Actually quite a few of those 2013 guys already contributing in the league. I was looking through that draft again and was reminded how strong it seems to be.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
That intro video is pretty cool although I don't like the song that plays in the beginning that they have on Altitude as well.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Bigrah brah. Can't wait to watch another game without Guenin in the lineup! Now that zads is back up it'll be a competition between him and Marty for who lays the thickest hits

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
I will be in Columbus for the game. I'm pretty excited to see Mack play in person for the 1st time. I think the Jackets took Bobrovsky off of the IR, but he isn't expected to start tonight. Hopefully Colorado takes care of business, as C'bus is terribad.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Zadorov! Bigras!

Not sure who to root for in the NSH-MIN game tonight. I'll just hope for no OT.

Side note, can anyone else see Moser's feeds in the periscope app? I follow him but nothing ever shows up in his feed.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Zadorov! Bigras!

Side note, can anyone else see Moser's feeds in the periscope app? I follow him but nothing ever shows up in his feed.

I was able to watch live on my iPad. I can actually watch after the fact on the PC, I think it's saved for like 36 hours or something. I don't use the ap, though I guess I could on my new iPad.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Excited to watch all of our class of 2013 players, including a certain powerforward that will be ours in the near future :naughty:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Zadorov! Bigras!

In my view, you have to hope Minnesota beat Nashville in regulation, while the Avs beat Columbus (regulation or otherwise)...gotta get some separation from Nashville before we start looking at the next team in front of us (the Wild, actually).

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Pickard deserves it. I like the decision. Varly needs to get his head back in after a couple of rough games.

Excited to watch Rychel against our young D and of course the usual MacK abuse of Seth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad