GDT: Game 45: Pens @ Avs; 10AM GST+8 Saturday (like 7pm Fri local); Which team shows up?

Final Score:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Yes. Girard, Cole, Makar and EJ is fantastic as a D core in terms of moving the puck and skating it out.

You sound like the Pens fans that call Letang one of the dumbest players in the league.

I'm sorry, what? Are you genuinely trying to tell Avs fans you know more about the puck moving skills of Cole and EJ than we do? Especially post-double hip surgery Ian Cole and post...well, a career of injuries half-broken down Erik Johnson?

Reactions: The Kingslayer

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Have you seen his movie?
Someone I forgot who made a avatar for me of The Fan Deniro but instead of Snipes it was Duchene, I just couldn't figure out how to post avatar pictures, probably because I just didnt put too much time into it but still....

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Someone I forgot who made a avatar for me of The Fan Deniro but instead of Snipes it was Duchene, I just couldn't figure out how to post avatar pictures, probably because I just didnt put too much time into it but still....

I remember bringing that up a long time ago. I thought for sure it was an intentional play. That would have been cool tho.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Yes. Girard, Cole, Makar and EJ is fantastic as a D core in terms of moving the puck and skating it out.

You sound like the Pens fans that call Letang one of the dumbest players in the league.
Cole? IAN COLE? Moving the puck? Skating? COLE?

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Shows that G has all the tools to be a pretty solid point producer (at least in terms of assists). He can skate, pass, has elusiveness and creativity. His problems this year were/are mental imo.

Of course he'll never be a big goal scorer because he uses a peewee stick.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad