GDT: Game 45: Coyotes @ Wild - 6PM - FSAZ+

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I need one of our Tippett experts to clarify: Is Perlini scoring like this because Tippett hasn't gotten to him yet, or is he now scoring like this in spite of Tippett's coaching?

I don't give a **** if Perlini scores 50 goals, all I know is that this mother****er Tippett has on pace to finish worse than the 2015 Buffalo savres, who intentionaly tried to lose. **** 'em.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I need one of our Tippett experts to clarify: Is Perlini scoring like this because Tippett hasn't gotten to him yet, or is he now scoring like this in spite of Tippett's coaching?

One day you'll make a post defending Tippet that has even a semblance of substance...

Player scores: "I must immediately point out Tippet is still coaching."

Hey Pho, where were you all the times the youth were benched for no reason, or the poor lines they were put on, or how about them getting sent down for no apparent reason? You don't seem to ever chime in during that stuff.

<mod>

Last edited by a moderator:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Wild broadcast put the current AZ team on blast, love it. "nothing like Coyotes teams of the past that were known for being defensively responsible"

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Wild broadcast put the current AZ team on blast, love it. "nothing like Coyotes teams of the past that were known for being defensively responsible"

Switched as well, but they are putting me to sleep with talks of sod farms, but at least I don't have to hear how great the Coyotes are playing

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
That was a great move by Stewart. Wish Reider could do that once in a while on his breakaways.

Dvo line has been really good recently. Probably time to break them up.

Great shot by McGinn.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Haha I said that McGinn's been a disappointment. That wasn't bad at all. No doubt he can shoot though. Just don't like him with Duke.

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
Doan looks better. Might be because of the prospect of a trade. He looked completely done earlier in the season, but I think he has been much better lately. At least, he's competent, like last years Doan, not great still, but good enough to drive a bit of offense and not turn it over every time. other than the last few games, he's been so bad.

At least the team is showing a bit of fight tonight and not rolling over and dying like last night.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Doan looks better. Might be because of the prospect of a trade. He looked completely done earlier in the season, but I think he has been much better lately. At least, he's competent, like last years Doan, not great still, but good enough to drive a bit of offense and not turn it over every time. other than the last few games, he's been so bad.

At least the team is showing a bit of fight tonight and not rolling over and dying like last night.

This is like 3 games in a row for Doan on the same line and he's actually playing with two talented guys. Think those are both firsts this season.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Wild broadcast team cry about every penalty...both for and against.

Time to switch over to Nasher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad