GDT: Game 45: Coyotes @ Wild - 6PM - FSAZ+

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I need one of our Tippett experts to clarify: Is Perlini scoring like this because Tippett hasn't gotten to him yet, or is he now scoring like this in spite of Tippett's coaching?

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I need one of our Tippett experts to clarify: Is Perlini scoring like this because Tippett hasn't gotten to him yet, or is he now scoring like this in spite of Tippett's coaching?

They don't actively post during games because it doesn't give them enough time to pivot and build a strawman.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

Both.

I'd also add a third portion, that Perlini has spent time under a real coach in a good program in Tucson.

But don't mind us. Rome is burning, but there's some bread here and there. I guess all is well.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Pretty sad when Nash has to gush over a "much better period" when they're down 2-1. He kept praising shifts that resulted in no scoring chances. The whole damn organization prefers not to score now.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

The real question is: When does Perlini get set back down?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003

Come on, Pho.

It's not like Perlini was struggling in Tucson and Development Dave coached him up on goal scoring over the past 20 games.

Are we 2-12 in the last 14 in spite of Tipp's excellent coaching or despite his excellent job as the guy with the final say on roster decisions?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Come on, Pho.

It's not like Perlini was struggling in Tucson and Development Dave coached him up on goal scoring over the past 20 games.

There was once a very serious argument made by Pho with regards to how DT is completely responsible for Kyle Turris' development and ongoing success.

Faith has to carry the day if you're hard up against the numbers I suppose

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Can we leave goligoski and Walsh in MN?

It never ceases to amaze me how often Walsh brings up the 1980 US Olympic team. It was pretty amazing obviously but I think we've passed the point in decades where it's worth bringing it up every other broadcast :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad