GDT: Game 44 - Oilers @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Given the Oilers naturally will get Dahlin, they are not getting into the playoffs. Mutually exclusive.

I'd rather have them in the playoffs than in the lottery.

Neither Dallas, Chicago or Nashville- their three last opponents- are easy teams. Don't want to be a killjoy, but playing a team coming in with a three game losing streak doesn't seem so much fun when you factor in which team they have just met.

And we are coming off a long break and only had one practice the last week. I don't like our chances.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Was also there.

Was anyone at the game where Derek Morris and Keith Ballard chose Rick Nash as the form of their destructor? I happened to miss that one :biglaugh:

One of my personal favorites for a different reason was the game where the fire alarm went off and people had to start evacuation. That was a surreal game lol.

Reactions: _Del_ and SniperHF

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I was at that game too.

Damn..... we all show up for the weird events don't we? :D

I thought about going tonight but the wife and I have been fighting the flu bug for a few weeks and sitting in a 60 degree arena didn't seems like a smart thing to do until we both get over it.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Keller/Dvorak, hey they did it. I'm legit surprised.

upload_2018-1-12_18-47-28.png

EDIT: I should add though these tweets have been flat out wrong with a shocking frequency lately.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
"he wanted out, they obliged"

It sounds so much worse when put like that, thanks Walsh :biglaugh:

I also find it somewhat amusing that Hamilton wasn't immediately worth a look on the last place team.

One other thing I was looking at today, Chychrun's minute logging is impressive. 22 minutes a game. 3 points in his last 5.

EDIT: They just said Panik is 208, he doesn't look it to me anyway.

Last edited:

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
The Oilers are actually such an incredibly slow team. Aside from McDavid and Nurse, I don't think I see one plus skater in that group

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad