GDT: Game 44 - Oilers @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Nash saying that OEL being elected to the All-Star game has given him a confidence boost...anyone else see this as a strong possibility?

With the trade, Hjalmarsson coming back, and the new guy Panik, they will probably want to play for a bit. A little extra boost.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
lol every single Coyotes player just sat back and watched McDavid put on a show. Ahhh, this team.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
SN broadcast saying Panik was surprised at how close-knit the Coyotes room is. Apparently a departure from Chicago.
It's just a bunch of kids having fun playing hockey. Chicago is a bunch of vets playing hockey that only have one goal and that is to win. Not sure about you guys but I'd definitely want to play for a fun group of guys.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
It's just a bunch of kids having fun playing hockey. Chicago is a bunch of vets playing hockey that only have one goal and that is to win. Not sure about you guys but I'd definitely want to play for a fun group of guys.

Depends on if they take their job seriously in addition to the fun. Cups mean money and job security. Losing isn't fun, or at least it shouldn't be.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I really think they’d benefit moving Goligoski away from OEL. Goligoski was brutal this period, and I thought Demers and OEL were doing well together.

Well...The lead didn’t last very long.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I really think they’d benefit moving Goligoski away from OEL. Goligoski was brutal this period, and I thought Demers and OEL were doing well together.

Well...The lead didn’t last very long.

I still think they need to try OEL - Hjlamarsson again. When they were doing that before EVERYTHING about this team was a dumpster fire. Now it's just most things.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I just got back from the year 2030. Some good news, some bad news:

1) The Oilers still suck
2) The Coyotes are still playing in Glendale
3) The Coyotes won a single playoff series in 24/25
4) The Knights have won two cups
5) Quebec still doesn't have a team

Reactions: Bart9349

Hogan20

May 1, 2016
Maine
OEL playing better than he has all season, right before all star break, right before the trade deadline....

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Got to get max value by dealing him early like we did with Yandle. Maybe we can get a young dynamic forward :biglaugh:

Reactions: CC96

Hogan20

May 1, 2016
Maine
Has Richardson been wearing the 'A' a lot this year? Can't remember last time I saw him with it on.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
OEL playing better than he has all season, right before all star break, right before the trade deadline....

Given the Coyotes timeline and shaky rebuild, I don't see how you keep OEL. It would depend on the return. But like the Hanzal and Yandle trades, I see it as a necessary and likely evil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad