GDT: Game 44 - Oilers @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

cobra427

May 6, 2012
If the Oilers lose to the Coyotes tonight and Vegas tomorrow night, 5 straight losses, does Tmac get fired? They have a 5 day break after Vegas, would be a good time to change coaches if they have any hope for the playoffs this year? I hope we win 6-2 tonight and Vegas kills them tomorrow night too.

Reactions: Mosby

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
If the Oilers lose to the Coyotes tonight and Vegas tomorrow night, 5 straight losses, does Tmac get fired? They have a 5 day break after Vegas, would be a good time to change coaches if they have any hope for the playoffs this year? I hope we win 6-2 tonight and Vegas kills them tomorrow night too.

Given the Oilers naturally will get Dahlin, they are not getting into the playoffs. Mutually exclusive.

I'd rather have them in the playoffs than in the lottery.

Neither Dallas, Chicago or Nashville- their three last opponents- are easy teams. Don't want to be a killjoy, but playing a team coming in with a three game losing streak doesn't seem so much fun when you factor in which team they have just met.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Morgan had listed Hammer with Connauton on the third pair out on Twitter a while ago but corrected himself a bit later hearing he’s going to be paired with Chychrun.

So right now it’s

OEL - Goose
Chychrun - Hammer
KConn - Demers

Schenn’s the odd man out.

On that line up I would prefer to keep OEL-Demers going because I've personally liked how that's been going. The question then becomes where to slot chych/hammer/goligoski. I would like to see how Chych and Hammer looks, because I would love to see Chych get some back up from Hammer and let him roam more. Which would leave Goligoski with Schenn or KConn. I'd prefer Schenn over KConn too, I think.

With a healthy defensive core, it actually allows the team to spread the minutes a smidge more instead of having one pairing kind of get destroyed (I hope). So I am actually kind of excited to see how a totally healthy team rolls. *Except someone will get injured tonight or some bs.

Reactions: Name Nameless

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
McDavid with the behind the neck - never seen before - double goals that will be shown on Sportscenter for ever.

Raanta beached on his back asking coastguards for helicopter help.

Lucic sending Hammer into another world of concussions.

Panik with the second assist on the 1-5 goal, Tocchet with a "Very sticky work from Panik" postgame comment

Is my prediction.

But come on Yotes, let's win this.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
McDavid with the behind the neck - never seen before - double goals that will be shown on Sportscenter for ever.

Raanta beached on his back asking coastguards for helicopter help.

Lucic sending Hammer into another world of concussions.

Panik with the second assist on the 1-5 goal, Tocchet with a "Very sticky work from Panik" postgame comment

Is my prediction.

But come on Yotes, let's win this.

Was at the game Ovi did THE goal. When it happened, I was like "Wtf just happened? Did he score?". The true beauty of that goal was so magnificent, I had to see the replay to understand it. At least that was the view from my seats in that game.

Back on topic though, yea that game prediction WOULD be the Yote's season in a nutshell lol.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Was at the game Ovi did THE goal. When it happened, I was like "Wtf just happened? Did he score?". The true beauty of that goal was so magnificent, I had to see the replay to understand it. At least that was the view from my seats in that game.

Back on topic though, yea that game prediction WOULD be the Yote's season in a nutshell lol.

i was there too. the whole building was standing and looking at the jumbtron, crazy buzz in the air. Was actually somehting really cool that i'll never forget. Even though it was against us, a building full of true hockey fans appreciating the beauty of the sport.

f*** the Anti-Arizona group.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I was there and in the lower bowl, but screened, and the only indication that goal even went in was Gainey (in the only thing I remember him doing here) throwing his arms up in the air in a "WTF!" manner, and the other side of the arena going "ooooohhh..."...then the replay on the jumbotron...

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert

Ah yes, Paul Mara. We didn’t get enough for Khabibulin...(I know, MJ too!)

Franchise asset management always superb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad