GDT: Game 44 | Detroit Red Wings @ Vancouver Canucks | 10:00 PM EST | FS-D

Wingdings

Jun 5, 2011
MI
Got a bad feeling about this one. BUT -- I've said this same thing before the previous two games vs. Vancouver and we know how those turned out, so...

WE GON' LOSE. WE GON' LOSE BAAAAD

;)

Frozen Fiend

DOUBLE D
Oct 22, 2007
Kalamazoo
What we need is fin9 to lay down some knowledge. I guess that was a one time thing? We are lost without him.

Go Wings!

GOAL.gif

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Dan Cleary is honestly more useful than Filppula right now... and it makes me :facepalm:

I'm glad Tootoo is in. He should never leave the lineup anyways.

If Detroit drops this game, they better be prepared to take at least 6-7 points in the next 4.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Dan Cleary is only useful to the team he's playing against.

Flip is useful for about two shifts a game.

Filppula's has two points in the last 15 games, one of which is a phantom assist against Nashville, where the D-man actually passed the puck to Franzen and the Nashville scorer was generous for no reason.

He is rarely useful, his production is better 42:48 to Cleary who is at around 50. But I am significantly more angry with Filppula at this point in time. Cleary has been better since moving down the lineup, he still sucks but not scream at my tv every second sucks. That is Filppula right now for me, what a waste of talent, Cleary has no talent at this point in time, his body is finished with the game of hockey.

If we are going to go to the playoffs we need three or four points from Filppula over the next five games.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Tanev is also injured and Jackman does not play for the Canucks. Henrik Sedin and Jason Garrison are tied for the lead in +/- at +18.

Anyways, here's hoping for a good game, hopefully it won't be a blowout this time.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Need Jimmy to be lights out and play like a 7 million dollar goalie tonight. Not the 4-4.5M dollar goalie he's played like most of the season.

Fin9*

why the **** didnt iginla sign with red wings? da **** is that hes a bruin all of sudden?? ´´ stay strongg boston we have iggy´´ says the media lol. the real iggy has hes hearts in calgARY not boston. boston already has too good of team detroit dont sometimes thinks dont work god angry. but **** red wings already have the white jarome iginla, pasha datsyuk? who da dog yeas sir you da dog master2000 pasha! raise your bets let the cat sign pull the trigger take a poop cause red wings will win.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
why the **** didnt iginla sign with red wings? da **** is that hes a bruin all of sudden?? ´´ stay strongg boston we have iggy´´ says the media lol. the real iggy has hes hearts in calgARY not boston. boston already has too good of team detroit dont sometimes thinks dont work god angry. but **** red wings already have the white jarome iginla, pasha datsyuk? who da dog yeas sir you da dog master2000 pasha! raise your bets let the cat sign pull the trigger take a poop cause red wings will win.

this is what keeps me coming back for more

Fin9*

i think if i don pass out i watch the game its starts 4 am here. **** maybe i will if the party will conitnue here yall having a good time overthere? YEYAYAYAYAY dont stop the party amma give it to ya AH AH ima mather father gentleman fat catfish

Fin9*

why is there no tattara in game tonight?? i think he good he can pull rabbits out of hes pants and charm them with hes stickplay. guy is like brb gunther in back to future mode u touch my tralalaa

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Tanev is also injured and Jackman does not play for the Canucks. Henrik Sedin and Jason Garrison are tied for the lead in +/- at +18.

Anyways, here's hoping for a good game, hopefully it won't be a blowout this time.

Ah, my bad. Copied the St. Louis GDT for the template and forgot to change the +/- leader. Fixed now.

I go off the NHL preview for injuries, so that's why I missed Tanev. I don't put healthy scratches either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad