GDT: Game 44: Coyotes @ Jets - FSAZ - 5:30 PM

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Can't put this on the youth. The veterans have been our worst players. It's like they gave up on their coach or something. Besides Holland, he's just bad.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Broadcast accidentally cutting to a Jets fan dancing in front of the camera in celebration is pretty much the perfect cap to the last 2 periods.

So Smith just left to the dressing room

Man on the street reporting :laugh:.
Personally I prefer my Smith meltdowns in public.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
That epic McGinn/Holland crap combo should thank Smith for only being -3 on the night. Easily the worst line I can remember playing for this franchise. And that's saying something...

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
That epic McGinn/Holland crap combo should thank Smith for only being -3 on the night. Easily the worst line I can remember playing for this franchise. And that's saying something...

Your memory must not go beyond this year.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Arise Chicken. It's still his fault we're losing though, along with Crouse, Dvorak and Perlini. It's those damn rookies! :sarcasm:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Arise Chicken. It's still his fault we're losing though, along with Crouse, Dvorak and Perlini. It's those damn rookies! :sarcasm:

If you check the TOI I think Tippett actually noticed who's to blame:laugh:
...though I feel a little bad for Duclair. He had a rough game but playing with those two moronic plugs isn't all that easy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad