GDT: Game 44: Coyotes @ Jets - FSAZ - 5:30 PM

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Was about to trash Tippett for throwing a waiver pick-up and Shane Doan's dead body out on the PP, but we scored....

Tippett is God.

Exactly like Dvorak, Doan should have been on the PP all season long. He may be old but he still has the hands and the instincts. He knows exactly what to do and where to go. Plugs like Holland or McGinn have no clue.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Exactly like Dvorak, Doan should have been on the PP all season long. He may be old but he still has the hands and the instincts. He knows exactly what to do and where to go. Plugs like Holland or McGinn have no clue.

Agree. Doan on the PP is where he can help the team most.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Rieder showing a little more skill with that shot. Speed into the zone, cuts around the defender and shoots through traffic. Better than a lazy backhander into the chest anyway.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Okay, I am starting to be incredibly annoyed with McGinn. Hasn't hit in weeks and he never hits the net. Come on man, do something. I was psyched when we signed you!

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I see him as a complimentary player that needs a supporting cast we don't have.

I agree, but hitting the net and hitting don't require any support. My expectations are pretty low.

Did you guys see DVO not dump the puck, slow the play down, pull back and make a pass that lead to a scoring chance? Da *** is he thinking?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Winnipeg is such a crap team. This should be one of our rare wins. That's a real small arena. Real quiet too.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Okay, I am starting to be incredibly annoyed with McGinn. Hasn't hit in weeks and he never hits the net. Come on man, do something. I was psyched when we signed you!

I told you guys from the beginning that he's useless. Some users here laughed at me for saying that his brother Brock is by far a superiour player. I guess you believe me now. Should have went after Brock. Jamie is just meh. Completely useless. There's nothing he's good at. Useless on the PP, useless on the PK, not fighting, not hitting, zero skills, slow skater, terrible mobility and he doesn't even have a clue what he's doing on the ice. He's just floating around...game in game out. I'd rank him right behind Holland on the list of most useless players dressing up for the Yotes in the past few years. Yet the Yotes pay him 3,33 millions per year and continue to play him on the PP. Pathetic. Not even the Leafs or Oilers would be that dumb. Coyotes 2.0

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Winnipeg is such a crap team. This should be one of our rare wins. That's a real small arena. Real quiet too.

Winnipeg is usually pretty loud...but as they're even worse than the Yotes now, it's not surprising it's pretty quiet tonight...

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Well the Oilers did pay Boyd Gordon 3 million bucks and he actually took face offs on the PP cause they couldn't win one to save their lives :biglaugh:

Gordon is also a decent penalty killer and other than McGinn, no liability. Of course, 3 Millions are still too much...but still. He adds value to a team. McGinn is all over the place. There's nothing he's good at and he's just completely killing every line he's on.
I'd take Gordon over McGinn any day. Heck, I'd rather have Gordon for 6 than McGinn for 3,33.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That was a quality pass to the other team, that's the Coyotes I've come to expect. We're also going to have to get get a collection together for a wedding gift for Nash after he marries Burmi.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm at the game, and this is the most quiet I've ever heard it. I'm not complaining though, I've been to like 6 games since the Jets came back and have not seen the Yotes win, fingers crossed.

They just showed a Coyotes fan on TV looking at his phone, I'm going to assume this was you.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Yep, playing like crap again, can't protect the front of the net for crap. Now down. So who are the top 3 prospects in the draft again??

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Man, that Holland, McGinn, Duclair line is below terrible. Getting murdered everytime they're on the ice. So sad that it's most funny again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad