Post-Game Talk: GAME 44 - Best win of the year? BRUINS 5 Colorado 2 F

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
That was a fun game. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Swayman playing really good and showing he IS an allstar. Still impressed with Wotherspoon's quiet stability. All the bargain guys were good and it was great to see Lauko score!
Pasta is otherworldly. Best pure goal scorer in the league.

Only negative would be the lack of response to the hit on Boquist. We all know the problem and it comes up periodically and will get us at playoff time if it's not addressed. But no need to dwell on it on an otherwise great night.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Yeah probably. It was not a particularly good game from Grz. However, I think Carlo slows them down.
There's no rational way to explain how the BRUINS are leading the NHL in points. They're not the fastest team, they're not the roughest team, and they're definitely not the most talented team, so I guess the best thing to do is just enjoy this great ride while it lasts.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
There's no rational way to explain how the BRUINS are leading the NHL in points. They're not the fastest team, they're not the roughest team, and they're definitely not the most talented team, so I guess the best thing to do is just enjoy this great ride while it lasts.
That and somehow bitch about Carlo on a night he doesn’t play (obviously not referring to you).

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Pastrnak has 29 goals now this season a little over halfway through. Got me thinking that I remember a time when our top goal scorers for the entire season were 29 goals… Sometimes not even that.

People complain about his giveaways or his play on the occasional 3-on-3. His contract. I couldn’t care less. When we have a guy who can do what he does, I just couldn’t care less about the nitpicks.

Pastrnak is a special talent with great infectious personality. I’m thankful every day that he’s a Bruin.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I keep waiting for the bottom to fall out. Maybe that’s the hangover from LY. Ain’t happening yet and still might not. Have to give Monty credit. They just came off a road trip and they were in every game and came away with 5 of 8 points. Then they come home and win the fist two games. Usually teams fall asleep after a long road trip. Tonight they owned the first, fell back in the second as the Avs pushed then finished them off in the third. We know we have an awesome captain, premier goal scorer and great goaltending. But credit to the rest of the boys too. Team effort.

Not waiting for the bottom to fall out anymore, they find a way to win plain and simple. Lovely!

Great jobs Monty and the Bruins!

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Bruins continue to amaze.

I love DeBrusk when he's in kill mode. That pass was dominant.
Pasta is a pure bred BEAST.

DeBrusk has taken abuse on this board some justified some maybe not so justified . His point production is down but his 200' game this year is the best it has ever been. Him and Coyle have been both playing a solid game on the defensive side of the puck all year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad