GDT: Game 44: Avs @ Canes | Tuesday, January 13, 5pm MT | Choose Your Scapegoat

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
We're just trying to give Holden some motivation so he'll stop being one of the worst defensemen in the NHL. So far it hasn't been working.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
We're just trying to give Holden some motivation so he'll stop being one of the worst defensemen in the NHL. So far it hasn't been working.

Hey, I'd say he hasn't been nearly as bad lately as he was to start the season.

Then again, I don't recall any defenseman being as bad as Holden was at the start of the season, ever. Not even David Koci, and he wasn't even a defenseman :laugh:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Then again, I don't recall any defenseman being as bad as Holden was at the start of the season, ever. Not even David Koci, and he wasn't even a defenseman :laugh:

He has been better after Roy made him a healthy scratch, I'll give him that.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Guenin was worse, Holden just played more minutes and had tougher assignments/zone starts, so he was more exposed.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I think I prefer ignorance is bliss. (Though interesting to know). I know as professionals they have to get used to it, people on the internet are going to have an opinion. But on those two guys, there is A LOT of hate.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
It's true that anyone can come on here and read stuff. I've definitely stopped sharing some of the information about the players in the league i associate with because it's gone full circle.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
I think I prefer ignorance is bliss. (Though interesting to know). I know as professionals they have to get used to it, people on the internet are going to have an opinion. But on those two guys, there is A LOT of hate.

Definitely. You don't get to the highest level of hockey without people being in your way. And I'm talking about people who say things to your face which is 10x worse than things people say on a message board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad