Post-Game Talk: GAME #43: Canucks def. Senators - 4-3 - OT (Baertschi, Pettersson x 3)

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Actually when he scored 2 I was searching up when he scored his first hat trick.

latest

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Wait until Green puts Baerstchi back with Bo
Baertschi Bo XXX
XXX EP Brock

That’s two solid scoring lines that can go toe to toe with any team
I’d like to see Bo get a higher quality shotgun partner. Sven can stay but I don’t consider him to be an offensive driver.

I’d love a Jaden Schwartz type for Bo

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
What a game by Pettersson. Single handedly pulled this from the fire - if the Canucks had blown a 3-1, third period lead over Ottawa of all teams...ugh.

Nice palette cleanser after Canada’s loss to Finland.

Reactions: Var

Bourdon

Mar 20, 2007
One dimensional overrated Boeser sure passes the puck and sets up plays well for a guy that is a just a shooter who can’t skate.
People that don't think Boeser is talented don't really know how to watch hockey. Boeser's hockey sense is what allows him to be an elite player. He always is in the right position to make a play, whether it's shooting or passing.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
I hope so, but he has the highest shooting % in the league.

Man though what a player, he could have easily scored 5 goals tonight..
I think he may just keep having the best shooting percentage. He only shoots to score, has a great shoot and has the ability to get to great shooting positions on his own. opponents have to respect his passing ability as well which gives him more space. He may challenge McDavid in scoring race in a couple years if team improves or maybe he is even a threat for Rocket Richard trophy? Though to that as a responsible two way centerman would guarantee hart trophy. The sky is the limit for Petterson and really for the Canucks as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad