GDT: Game # 42 Rangers @ Devil Dogs - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backstreets Back

Jul 1, 2019
Kreider in the bottom 6 will never be more than a temporary thing. Few front offices have an ego or worry about the optics quite like the Rangers. Putting Kreider there for an extended period would indicate that it was a bad signing 1 year in. Not happening.

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
Of course Howden is in so I just hope Kravtsov stays with Buch. Please don't put him on the 4th line

I still can't wrap my head around how this kid has such a long leash (for the record I don't actually hate Howden, if there's someone I really want in the AHL to grow, it's him)

Either way it's confusing to say the least.

Reactions: bl02

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I have two active bets with a Devils fan friend.

1. H2H record. If I lose this one, well, yeah.

2. Kakko vs. Hughes Even Strength P/60. Still very much in it because of Kakko’s limited ice time.

Really hoping that kid line takes it to these fools.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
I just hope Quinn keeps our top line together. I don't want to see him break up Chytil, Kakko and Laff. LOL

Honestly,.. In a short time we might be the only Team in NHL history,.. to have 3 Lines that could compete to be the top line on any team.

Last edited:
Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
All I know is......anyone that even pays any attention to what I have to say (excluding the 1000's that have me on ignore, haha) they will KNOW, that I will he many times over happier than sad in these remaining games.
I am easy to please.
1. Make these games entertaining.
2, Make the last 2 games mean something.
3. Continued progression and production from our future cornerstones.
4. Make the Playoffs.
5. You see? I don't ask for much. Make this old man, a happy man that grins! :DD

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I object to the title of this thread!! Devil Dogs are DELICIOUS and you're making me hungry!

Anyway,

LGR!!!

Mar 26, 2004
He’s yet to practice with the team. Doesn’t know the players or system. He definitely needs a few practices.

Just like Cale Makar ;)
And before anyone gets too excited, I know they're not the same player; I'm just mostly having fun.

@Fantomas Patton fan?

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
If we lose a game to NJ, season is over... no pressure.

There is absolutely no reason we should not beat them 4 in a row. It's a borderline AHL team

Which coach will reign supreme?

The chance of one team beating another 4 times in a row in the NHL is insanely unlikely despite your nonsensical statement that there's no reason it shouldn't be done.

It's just another contrived device to justify ranting about Quinn.

Same old shit. Different day.

Reactions: kovazub94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad