GDT: Game 42: Ducks @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ+ - Holycrap the Season is Half Over

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Masochists gonna masochist. I'm not one to kink shame. Let your freak flags fly. If you're into abuse and humiliation, than by all means stay full steam ahead on that Tip Train. I ain't mad atcha.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Oh, really? Because you just told us you sent a negative survey a few days ago. I wonder what the number of reups was last year? Did they ever release that info, because that'd be a pretty good indication of satisfaction. What about all the people who used to spend money and now don't because they've assembled such a garbage product? The people who got tired of seeing their seats in their section sold on special for lower than the sth price? I hope they're immensely comforted by the 15% of fans who continue to shell out money no matter how incompetent they are while they hemorage their limited coffers and wonder what's wrong with the rest of the 85%.

With all the dripping sarcasm being tossed around from all sides lately I'm surprised you take his post seriously?

Or is this just a continuation?? :squint:

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Oh, really? Because you just told us you sent a negative survey a few days ago. I wonder what the number of reups was last year? Did they ever release that info, because that'd be a pretty good indication of satisfaction. What about all the people who used to spend money and now don't because they've assembled such a garbage product? The people who got tired of seeing their seats in their section sold on special for lower than the sth price? I hope they're immensely comforted by the 15% of fans who continue to shell out money no matter how incompetent they are while they hemorage their limited coffers and wonder what's wrong with the rest of the 85%.

Yep, negative toward many things that have nothing to do with DT.... appears I'm not alone! :)
In fact it appears the only real negativity is on these forum of experts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad