GDT: Game #42 | Detroit Red Wings @ Nashville Predators | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D / NBCSN

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
YESSSSSS!! Wings win!! shutty for Howie!!

JimmyHoward.jpg

SW@G!!!!

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
So, I think both Abs and Cleary are tied for 3rd on the Wings in goals scored this year now? lol

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Really good win for us, and much needed. Howard made the saves he needed to make and we finally got goals (despite one being an empty netter). Hopefully we can keep it up wednesday against Calgary.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
It's the slow defense that causes the slow breakout. They are S...L....O....W.....

Our defense is horrible at generating offense. they just can't consistently move the puck if their lives depended on it, and most of the vets are under producing compared to their career averages. I'm so hoping the Wings do something about this over the summer. Let White go, move Q, maybe move CC, and bring in someone who can move the puck.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Our defense is horrible at generating offense. they just can't consistently move the puck if their lives depended on it, and most of the vets are under producing compared to their career averages. I'm so hoping the Wings do something about this over the summer. Let White go, move Q, maybe move CC, and bring in someone who can move the puck.

This is why I've been banging the drum pretty hard for a guy like Campbell or Visnovsky. I don't care if they aren't complete players, this team needs offensive from the blueline something fierce.

But ultimately I think the hope is Kindl and Smith grow into their roles better.

fimoknete

Jun 4, 2006
Roesrath, Germany
come on guys. nashville lost the last 5 games. there is no way we loose this one. nashville is pretty much done already.
i guess its a 3-0 game for the wings.
and the wings are looking like a contender vs this team as well. everybody will then discuss how good this team is under pressure and everything is possible in the playoffs.
i can hear it already.

what can i say. it was in my crystal ball

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad