GDT: Game #42 | Detroit Red Wings @ Nashville Predators | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D / NBCSN

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
gdt_01.png
gdt_02.png

gdt_03.png
gdt_04.png

gdt_05.png
gdt_06.png

gdt_07.png
gdt_08.png

gdt_09.png
gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

Last edited:

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
Darnnit mindfly got here 1st! :)

We will see what team shows up. The intensity of these games is getting fierce, it should be a good one. How about a win in regulation, is that too much to ask?

Lets Go Red Wings!

RedWingsNow*

Nice thing about battling for the playoffs --- it's like the playoffs before the playoffs begin ... kind of

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Initially I was supposed to do it, but Flashy said SoupNazi was going to take game 42. Maybe he forgot.

A regulation win would be nice.

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010
Remember when teams battling for the playoffs were supposed to have an advantage against teams who weren't because they had to basically play playoff hockey already? AKA Edmonton in 06...

This team doesn't have that vibe.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Filip Forsberg is playing his first NHL game tonight....Let's hope he doesn't do the same kind of damage the last Forsberg did.

Also, Nashville is missing Gaustad, Fisher, Yip, Wilson, Bourque, and Hornqvist. Even with Rinne in the Preds net, there's no excuse not to win this game.

Last edited:

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
Under normal circumstances I'd predict a 4-1 win, but seeing as this is a must win game Wings lose 2-1 in the SO.

I'm gonna have to disagree with the score but the end result is the same. Wings lose 4-3 in the SO. Wings are going to be up 3-1 with 5:43 left in the 3rd when they give up a goal to make it a 1 goal game. Then with 21 seconds left and the Nashville net empty we ice the puck. Nashville wins the draw and they score to tie it up. We then hit the post twice in OT and go on to lose our 3rd straight shootout.

I kind of want to see us lose the rest of our games in the SO just for the lolz factor.

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
Filip Forsberg is playing his first NHL game tonight....Let's hope he doesn't do the same kind of damage the last Forsberg did.

Also, Nashville is missing Gaustad, Fisher, Yip, Wilson, Bourque, and Hornqvist. Even with Rinne in the Preds net, there's no excuse not to win this game.

Forsberg has no business being in the nhl yet, it's a prime example of a player being rushed and hopefully the boys take advantage of him.

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
This will be the game that will make us lose the playoffs.

Forsberg has no business being in the nhl yet, it's a prime example of a player being rushed and hopefully the boys take advantage of him.

Hörnqvist will miss 2 games and they're 8 points out of being in the playoffs with 6 games left. They've given up on the season and are just giving him a bit of experience. They're not rushing him.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I think we played well last 2 games vs good opponents and had the 2-1 lead and almost won. I think we Are due for a win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad