Post-Game Talk: Game #41: Leafs Beat Down Montreal... Again 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
5 to 1 proves

Toronto according to the tv experts had no right winning.5 to 1 proves Montreal dominated Toronto. 5 to 1 ,there can be no argument.Below me Biatches!

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Only time the guy landed anything was when McLaren was down (when most guys don't throw punches).

He couldn't stand toe-to-toe with McLaren, so he tried the washing machine routine - pretty sad, actually, but whatever makes him look semi-decent against a legit heavy. Did nothing for his team anyhow - and yeah, he did lose the bout.

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Also, anyone else thought Mac had a pretty disappointing game? At least 3 great chances and probably other good ones too and nothing materialized.

CMac? Didn't he ring one off the crossbar in the 2nd? Other than that, didn't notice him - wish we would have moved him at the TD.

EDDIE20*

Lol! I think it was said by Healy which makes it even funnier. :laugh:

I'm really beginning to think that Healy's M.O. in life is to come of as an ignorant ass as often as humanly possible. He can't remove his blinders at all. What will happen to him if the Leafs ever win the Cup?

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
I'm really beginning to think that Healy's M.O. in life is to come of as an ignorant ass as often as humanly possible. He can't remove his blinders at all. What will happen to him if the Leafs ever win the Cup?

Wow, sounds just like Simmons - someone should make a poll :sarcasm:

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
How dare he?

How about healy saying our goal tending has been shaky all night. :laugh:

One goal is way too many,why can't he be like Price?

It is time Leaf fans made an example of these Experts.Sulking because they cant force To. into a stupid Luongo trade.Why have the Leafs been so bad? Bad trades orchestrated by the media.

I watched the game with a friend of mine,not a Leaf fan.He said the whole time they a big deal about the shot differential.It was 37 to 28.Hey, where is Al Strachan?

Your time is goona come,your time is gonna come...

Last edited:

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Not at all. Never. We just don't know what the seedings are yet so if Toronto draws Montreal we will definitely be cheering for the Maple Leafs.

Quite possibly the only time Leafs and Bruins fans can agree. Burn the toilet seats!

Well unless you guys play Ottawa. I could see us agreeing then too.

mikeo1

Jan 6, 2008
Vancouver
I'm convinced Habs fans are completely detached from reality, and live in some alternate world where everyone is out to get them. The factitious Colton Orr "knee" and the Grabovski "bite" were bad enough, now some of them are claiming that Kadri's hit on Eller was interference (despite Eller clearly having possession of the puck during the play).

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
The Habs fans have shared an interesting stat with me. Did you know that they outplayed the other team in 41 games this year?

I know, it blew my mind as well; I remember quite a few games that they didn't. With that said, fan created opinions can't lie. :laugh:

Apparently shots are more important than goals; to determine which team should win a game. I feel bad for all the teams who play defence; they should give up odd man rushes and forget about not allowing goals. Taking shots are all that counts.

I also learned that winning 5-2 is more of a blowout than winning 5-1 and 6-0. Along with that, a 2-1 win is essentially a tie.

It doesn't stop there; apparently they also won all their fights this year.

Very interesting indeed; these stats defy logic. :sarcasm:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
I'm convinced Habs fans are completely detached from reality, and live in some alternate world where everyone is out to get them. The factitious Colton Orr "knee" and the Grabovski "bite" were bad enough, now some of them are claiming that Kadri's hit on Eller was interference (despite Eller clearly having possession of the puck during the play).

Completely delusional fan base.

Every time they lose, they make up excuses like:

"goalie has new pads"

"refs missed a blatant call"

"we out shot you, therefore badly outplayed you"

"Your player cheated"

etc

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
They used to control the NHl.

Now that they can't cry their way into wins like babies they are having a hard time adjusting.Much like how Healy used to be a really bad back up prone to shakiness and bad rebounds but still let in 3 or 4 goals a game on a good team.

They made their livings criticizing the Leafs,when the Leafs win they become redundant. A nice layoff will be good for Healy,in time, he will be able to think more clearly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad