The Quiet Corner
@BMC

22366764_10213366342445746_5214674399699480855_n.jpg

@Fenway

DROP THE f***ING PUCK ALREADY!!!!! :mad:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Really doubt the Flames do well tonight. Hope I’m wrong (as a Flames fan)

You guys are my team out east. **** The Leafs!

Flames are a legit Cup threat so not sure why you doubt they will not do well tonite.Bruins are missing 3 players (McAvoy Backes Nordstrom)off a roster in need of help so they are ripe for picking.Myself I am hoping Bruins show up hungry but unsure what to expect
Enjoy the game .:tvhappy:

Banded Peak

Apr 15, 2015
Calgary media has been talking a lot recently about how theres only 1 line in nhl that can compare to theirs... then they say the guys in Colorado

I think its a good time for Bergeron and the guys to remind Calgary who is number 1

I like the Colorado and Calgary lines a lot... but they both battle for the title of who is second best line in nhl and who is 3rd best is the consolation prize

Pat Steinberg is probably the biggest Patrice Bergeron fanboy on Canadian radio, and they are usually very complimentary towaeds the B's when they face the Flames but I agree with this. I visibly cringe whenever they talk about Colorado.

Smith stinks. Put a lot of shots on him early and there's a good chance the dam will break. His backup is Jon Gilles who's numbers in the A are brutal. Tough game but winnable.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Flames are a legit Cup threat so not sure why you doubt they will not do well tonite.Bruins are missing 3 players (McAvoy Backes Nordstrom)off a roster in need of help so they are ripe for picking.Myself I am hoping Bruins show up hungry but unsure what to expect
Enjoy the game .:tvhappy:

Meh Flames have like 4 good forwards (sound familiar) and a suspect defense/goalie IMO.

Reactions: gillesgilbert

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Gaudreau is doing a lot better then I thought he was doing, leading in many categories.

Comon Boston, cheer me up after that sad loss to the Fins yesterday, give me something to be happy about.

On Coaches Corner last weekend, Don Cherry chastised the Canadian team for running up the score on Denmark (14-0) and showboating after goals. He said the Hockey gods always get even for that type of behavior. Did they ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad