BRUINS GDT GAME 41 - 7:07 PM - CALGARY - NESN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
His will help vs Flames..They play it rough on backend.Usually not a big fan of Acciari but vs this team like him in lineup.
Just frustrates me that they lose the speed of Nordstrom and will plug in the slowest possible guy rather than call someone up.

Reactions: FanSince72

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Bad news about Nordstrom.

This might be a tough one. NO INJURIES please.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Nords plays a significant role on this team which sorely lacks speed. Going to be interesting to see how this game plays out. This is something the bruins need to address at the trade deadline. A speady skilled top 6 forward is desperately needed.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Just frustrates me that they lose the speed of Nordstrom and will plug in the slowest possible guy rather than call someone up.

Well I imagine the Bruins vets like Marchand and Bergeron etc are frustrated seeing no help by Bruins brass but playing the good soldier for media.Love to hear them talking at each others house away from rink.You know they want to win but have to know not good enough as is to win it all without major luck

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Ah, Calgary. The only team in Canada besides Winnipeg that I don't dislike...well, maybe Ottawa, sometimes, but still...

Time to shake off the winter classic excitement and get back to business, boys

Us Flames fans will always be grateful for when your Bruins beat the Canucks in the Finals. We were the biggest Bruins fans after you guys, haha.
Should be an interesting game tonight. Smith is starting back to back games, and apparently he does not have a great record against your team, so either he will be surprisingly good or just.. bad? Lets have a good one tonight.

Last edited:

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
PK is a big part of the game. You can't remove 2 PKers from your line up just to give someone a shot. Not the way things work.
I agree, but I just think the speed downgrade from Nordy to Acciari is too much. They need someone quicker in there for him IMO.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I agree, but I just think the speed downgrade from Nordy to Acciari is too much. They need someone quicker in there for him IMO.
Unless you have a quicker guy who is at the same PK level as Nordstrom, it aint happening.

Nordstrom was brought in specifically for the PK after we lost Schaller. It also doesn't hurt that he's got more offensive upside than Schaller.

shoulders7

Jan 28, 2009
Peabody
We need him for the PK.
The pk has been in the bottom third of the league all year so how do we “need” him for the pk again? Bergeron, Marchand, Kuraly, Wagner, etc. even Krejci is good on the kill. How many pk do we need to dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille