GDT: Game 40: Phoenix Coyotes @ Edmonton First Overalls | 4-10-13 | 6:30 PM PDT

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
"@davest4yotes: FYI - #Coyotes defenseman Zbynek Michalek is no longer on the IR list and is skating in pre-game warmups tonight at Edmonton."

Hurray! Now I can stop pestering you about Z before every game. Are we a forward short now with 7D?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I am wowed by this GDT.

Is there a class or seminar online on how to create good GDTs or a mentor program, or does one just figure it out over time by studying other GDTs?

Well done, Rundblad.

Now let's win this thing!

I just get ideas for a semi-creative way to somehow make fun of the other team and study other GDT's for inspiration. Over on the Lounge board we brainstorm with each other a lot in the Useless Thread and so any GDT posted by a UT regular tends to have a lot of ideas from other people in there.

The "Vancouver Pop Stars" I had no help on though, I just made that one up.

albertabound

Jan 25, 2008
When did Chipchura end up in Tippet's doghouse???? Why wouldn't they play Biz and have 4 lines, I really don't understand the logic in the line up tonight. I really didn't see where Chip has been playing that bad to warrant 1 shift in the period.:p:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
My phone keeps blowing up so I've not been able to pay a lot of attention to this, grrrr.

Guess all I seem to have missed was some decent Coyotes pressure and a huge hit by Hanzal.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Speak for your own team :p: If the Coyotes were to go to the playoffs and things started clicking I don't think it's out of the question to see them repeat what they did last year. Of course a lot of things have to go right for that to happen, as it always is for every team.

The things that you have going for you are the fact that your coach has a clue and that you have an elite d-man leading the charge. That said I'm not sure that you repeat your success from last season this time around TBH. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Gordo scored? Nice, I'm class again tonight, so I'm only getting my updates from the boxscore and you fine gentlemen.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
Wondered if anyone else was having trouble too, I gave up for a bit.
Found it on low-def too, yikes I am really spoiled by high-def.
Damn, missed the first goal though because of the outage. Glad to catch #2 though. Go Yotes!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Wondered if anyone else was having trouble too, I gave up for a bit.
Found it on low-def too, yikes I am really spoiled by high-def.
Damn, missed the first goal though because of the outage. Glad to catch #2 though. Go Yotes!

I'm spoiled by Gamecenter Live now. I used to watch on low-quality streams, now I never want to go back.

MP

Feb 8, 2008
What is the deal with Rob Klinkhammer? 8 points in 14 games played. Is that 9 in 15 now? Way more than I expected from an injury call-up. Good on 'im.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad