Conner - Vermette - Boedker
Klinkhammer - Gordon - Moss
Bissonnette - Brown - Chipchura

Ekman-Larsson - Stone
Yandle - Schlemko
Klesla - Morris

Smith

Injuries

-Coyotes practiced in Edmonton today. Everyone participated except Korpikoski. He's flying into Edmonton tonight to join the team.

-Michalek practiced today and is now in day-to-day range. Explains moving Rundblad back to Portland.

-Michalek will be reevaluated in the morning to see if he can go tomorrow night against the Oilers.

front.jpg

edmonton_canada_winter_snow_ss.jpg

TV: Fox Sports Arizona Plus
Radio: XTRA Sports 910 AM

oilers.jpg

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

This thread is...

phil-mickelson.jpg

Phil Mickelson approved!

Go Coyotes!

Last edited by a moderator:

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I'm sure Oiler fans are going to love this Gdt... anyway good work Rundblad, this might be your best one yet.

OOEEL

Apr 9, 2012
Arizona
What is the chance that any of those sheiks are part of one of the dozen of mystery buyer groups?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
What is the chance that any of those sheiks are part of one of the dozen of mystery buyer groups?

Or that they are Oilers fans and will move the Coyotes at first chance they get because they are pissed at having their likeness associated with losing based on this GDT? :sarcasm:

All joking aside, may the best team win, neither team will do a damn thing in the postseason if they get there so it really doesn't much matter who wins this game in the grand scheme of things unless you're looking at potential draft position.

SweYote

Jun 7, 2011
Lund, Sweden
Or that they are Oilers fans and will move the Coyotes at first chance they get because they are pissed at having their likeness associated with losing based on this GDT? :sarcasm:

All joking aside, may the best team win, neither team will do a damn thing in the postseason if they get there so it really doesn't much matter who wins this game in the grand scheme of things unless you're looking at potential draft position.

Speak for your own team :p: If the Coyotes were to go to the playoffs and things started clicking I don't think it's out of the question to see them repeat what they did last year. Of course a lot of things have to go right for that to happen, as it always is for every team.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
"@SUNdvandiest: Hemsky back in tonight still nursing a sore foot. Ryan Jones sits as does Corey Potter and Theo Peckham. Dubnyk starts. #Oilers"

Devan Dubnyk .923 SV% 2.50 GAA 2 SO
Mike Smith .908 SV% 2.65 GAA 5 SO

PHO +100
EDM -120

In stark contrast to their season-long road woes, the Coyotes are 5-0-1 in their last six trips to Edmonton. In fact, Phoenix has done an excellent job of earning points wherever it's faced the Oilers over the past few seasons. It's gone 10-1-2 in the last 13 overall meetings, but suffered an overtime and shootout loss, respectively, in its last two games against them.

The Oilers are returning home after losing the final three games of their four-game trip. Following an 8-2 win over Calgary on Wednesday night, Edmonton was outscored 10-2 in the last three stops, falling 2-1 to Anaheim on Monday night.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nhl/scoreboard/previews/[email protected]/date/04-10-13

Last edited:

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
"@cmorgancbsfoxaz: Per #Coyotes, coach Dave Tippett said of D Zbynek Michalek, "he is close," but no lineup decisions have been made yet for Edmonton tonight."

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Fantastic GDT. I cannot stand the Oilers. Hopefully the 'Yotes don't **** the bed tonight.

monkeywrench

May 11, 2010
Edmonton
Haha I liked the gdt was good for some laughs….… predicting 4-0 win for you guys. Coyotes always bring the worst out of the oilers.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

:coyotes

Ode to Nick Cousins

A Sonnet by Lady Macbeth

My Nick Cousins, you inspire me to write.
How I love the way you pass, shoot, and score,
Invading my mind through the day and night,
Always dreaming about your cheerful roar.

Watching you always makes me merry,
You are most pleasant, generous, and bright.
Snow chills be berries of January,
And wintertime has the Coyotes' might.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.
I love your flashy skating and accurate shot.
Thinking of your skill fills my days.
My love for you is the perfect mascot.

Now I must away with a fearful heart,
Remember my loving words whilst we're apart.

:cbj

A Man Called Nick Foligno

A Limerick by Lady Macbeth

There once was a man who liked diving.
He said, "See the lovely riving!"
It was rather best,
But not very fest,
And he couldn't resist the reviving.

"I thought limericks were supposed to be funny. I slept. Then I dreamed then I was asleep." -John Tortorella

Last edited:

yotesreign

Jan 26, 2009
Goldwater Blvd
I am wowed by this GDT.

Is there a class or seminar online on how to create good GDTs or a mentor program, or does one just figure it out over time by studying other GDTs?

Well done, Rundblad.

Now let's win this thing!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad