GDT: Game 40: Oilers @ Coyotes - 1/2/2019 - 7:30 PM - FSAZ+ - Best of 2018 Edition

What was your favorite movie of 2018?

• Total voters

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
5 divisional games in the next 2 weeks, 2 additional game are both home and winnable (NJ and NYR). Any remaining hope of making a playoff run will play-out over the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I know what you asked, and intentionally answered the way I did regardless. :)

For the most part, though, "best" and "favorite" for me overlap with regards to film.

For some people they are one and the same. Steven Spielberg has said that he watches Lawrence of Arabia every year due to his admiration of the filmmaking artistry. He first saw the movie in a Phoenix theater when a student at Arcadia HS.

Reactions: CC96

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
5 divisional games in the next 2 weeks, 2 additional game are both home and winnable (NJ and NYR). Any remaining hope of making a playoff run will play-out over the next 2 weeks.

After the next two important weeks, we will have two very critical weeks before the next crucial 2 weeks. :D

Reactions: doaner

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
After the next two important weeks, we will have a very critical 2 weeks before the next crucial 2 weeks. :D
Followed by 2 months of meaningless weeks, if the Yotes are not successful the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: MIG

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Even with all of those 1OA picks the Oilers are only up by 3 pts. Draft overrated, or Oilers just failed to capitalize?

Reactions: Jakey53 and doaner

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I was just over on YouTube listening to Ken Hitchcock pre game presser which I found it very interesting. I have listened to a few of his other pre and post game pressers and I love the way he answers questions with great detail. Found it interesting in how they wire the players in practice.

Reactions: SniperHF

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Movies? I've basically come to the conclusion I don't like movies very much.
But I never miss an MI release. I do think Fallout was overrated but still good. #1 and Ghost Protocol were better, maybe 3 too though I haven't seen it in a while.

Am also looking forward to seeing They Shall Not Grow Old but I'm not going to a movie theater to watch a doc so that will have to wait.

Those are probably the only 2018 releases I'll see short of something randomly catching my eye in the future.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Movies? I've basically come to the conclusion I don't like movies very much.
But I never miss an MI release. I do think Fallout was overrated but still good. #1 and Ghost Protocol were better, maybe 3 too though I haven't seen it in a while.

Am also looking forward to seeing They Shall Not Grow Old but I'm not going to a movie theater to watch a doc so that will have to wait.

Those are probably the only 2018 releases I'll see short of something randomly catching my eye in the future.

I don't go to the theater much. See a lot of new releases on long plane rides.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I hope we destroy the Oilers because cannot stand anything about them, which means we will lose.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Staying home tonight. This 7 30 start absolutely sucks for a guy up at 6. Speaking of movies, No Place for Old Men tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad