GDT: GAME 40| Halfway to Heaven and a Mile Outta Hell | Bruins vs. Canes 1/4/15 1 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
Oh sorry, Rask has been fantastic as his stats show, (his save % and ga are his teams fault ) :laugh: Back to Back ? :laugh: Very few goalies get paid 7m a year either.

Its amazing the excuses posters like you make for this guy.

He's been just ok this season PERIOD! And we need more than just ok from a goalie taking up 7m in cap space.

Anderson had a tougher day yesterday than Rask. Ignorant post ? :laugh:

I agree with you. By no means is Rask losing games for us but at the same time he sure as heck isn't winning too many for us either. He's making 7 million. Yes our team in front of him has sucked too but still getting beat by the likes of back up goalies and teams below us in the standings. I think he has performed okay but not nearly worth the value of his contract.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Oh sorry, Rask has been fantastic as his stats show, (his save % and ga are his teams fault ) :laugh: Back to Back ? :laugh: Very few goalies get paid 7m a year either.

Its amazing the excuses posters like you make for this guy.

He's been just ok this season PERIOD! And we need more than just ok from a goalie taking up 7m in cap space.

Anderson had a tougher day yesterday than Rask. Ignorant post ? :laugh:

Look none of what I was saying was making excuses for his stats. I am literally just saying that it's really ****ing stupid for him to play back to back when the team we're playing is a bottom feeder and we have a more than capable back up goalie.

He has been playing a ton and I'm sure that is not helping his poor play. It's a stupid move to play him today. That was the point of my post.

And I disagree Anderson had a tougher day. Saying Rask was bad yesterday or Anderson had a worse day is looking at stats and box score rather than watching the game. Read what posters in here were saying while the game was going on. All of us were impressed with Rask. It's after the game that posters like you come in and point out stats that are not representative.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
We've had these discussions before on this board- Chiarelli screwed up the draft/trades, Clode coaches not to lose, etc until my ears bled.

Yet if they win 5 of the next 6 games all will be well.

This board is sooooooooooo bi-polar. :help::help::help:

I don't see this team as currently constituted winning more than 2 in a row much less 5 of 6 but agree when things aren't going well we tend to be Nancy Negatives.

But I just can't take an honest look at this team and see a team that can contend for a Cup. Not even sure I picture them making the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad