GDT: Game 4: Wild @ Ducks - 8:30 PM CT - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I’m confused. Do we want to win or do we want a high draft pick?
I want to watch stress free hockey and see our young players improve and look like they can be star players.

But now I'm stressed worrying that our young players wont be star players.

Our lack of skilled centers has been a core problem with our development of forwards for the entire history of the team.

pfunk

Jul 1, 2019
Johansson makes the time on ice stat very literal. Guy might fall down more than Donato used to.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Like I don’t know understand how you can be an NHL coach and refuse to stick with the GEEK line after they score a goal. Is BG pressuring Evason to keep Rask in a Top 6 for trade reasons?

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
And back to Rask - Parise and they spend the entire shift stuck in the defensive zone. Does Evason watch the games?
Both of the previous Kaprisov-Ek-Greenway lines were created when Rask - Parise changed and Kaprisov didn't. They didn't start that way.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Both of the previous Kaprisov-Ek-Greenway lines were created when Rask - Parise changed and Kaprisov didn't. They didn't start that way.

Ah, thought the 2nd one was an actual shift of them. Regardless, it’s still ridiculous that Rask is getting Top 6 time over Ek.

Reactions: 2Pair

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
The goal was a result of Kaprizov staying out late. They came out for a shift as a line after that though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad