GDT: Game 4: Wild @ Ducks - 8:30 PM CT - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Don’t think so. Lines jumbled after the PK.

Good, I was worried there might actually be some excitement tonight. Eh, both of them have been pretty lackluster tonight anyway.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Good, I was worried there might actually be some excitement tonight. Eh, both of them have been pretty lackluster tonight anyway.

Both carrying anchors all night too. Organization doing a good job of starting to alienate their best players.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Both carrying anchors all night too. Organization doing a good job of starting to alienate their best players.

Do you think when Rossi and Boldy get here, they'll split them 2 and 2, or do you think all four will be on different lines with various third and fourth liners to play with?

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017

What happened to the Wild? Almost a collapse, now Captain Spurgeon you better wake up.

Val

Jan 19, 2021
Kaprizov where your shots and goals?? Stop playing for Rask. I want winning goal in third

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Kaprizov where your shots and goals?? Stop playing for Rask. I want winning goal in third

Looks like Kaprizov the babyface decided to call it a season after game 1. Perhaps he should grow a beard...

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Crazy that you get Kaprizov away from Parise and Rask and they get some extended offensive zone time that results in a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad