GDT: Game 4: Wild @ Ducks - 8:30 PM CT - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
https%3A%2F%2Fgonepuckwild.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1059772754-850x560.jpeg

Tuesday was supposed to be an off day in Southern California for the Wild.
And while players got some time alone in their hotel rooms, general manager Bill Guerin was hard at work, acquiring defenseman Ian Cole in a trade with the Colorado Avalanche.
Defenseman Greg Pateryn was headed the other way.
Guerin is familiar with Cole from his days as Assistant GM with the Pittsburgh Penguins, where Cole played for three seasons and was a part of two Stanley Cup Championships from 2015-18.
Cole is expected to be in the lineup and make his Wild debut on Wednesday when it plays the Anaheim Ducks at the Honda Center.

Wild Warmup: Minnesota at Anaheim

‎Straight From The Source with Michael Russo: A show about the Minnesota Wild on Apple Podcasts

Line-up (read: may be on the ice at the same time at some point)

Parise - Rask - Kaprizov
Johansson - Bonino - Fiala
Greenway - Eriksson Ek - Foligno
Sturm - Bjugstad - Hartman

Suter - Dumba
Brodin - Spurgeon
Cole - Soucy

Kähkönen
Talbot

Last edited:

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
it would be neat if Cole could get a point in his debut. Do you know for sure he is playing or could hunt find himself in the lineup. My preference is Cole, but I could see them trying Hunt since he has been with the team and I could see them throwing him out on the PP.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
How smart is it to play Kahkonen when we can't even solve Gibson?

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
For any game where the Wild play the Ducks, there should be a 'Can you stay awake til the 3rd period?' prediction thread. Watching the Ducks is like watching pond water hoping it'll do something interesting.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
For any game where the Wild play the Ducks, there should be a 'Can you stay awake til the 3rd period?' prediction thread. Watching the Ducks is like watching pond water hoping it'll do something interesting.

I like when you can see the fish pop up to the surface to eat something that's floating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad