GDT: Game #4: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Can we get a win??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Is Ryan Murray busting or what?

I think he's still a good player but definitely hasn't had the progression expected at this point.

He's been injured quite a bit all ready as well. He's lost a lot of development time due to his injuries.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Komarov taking some PP reps at morning skate as net-front presence; Leo wasn't sure if Leafs will use that look in game tonight

CalgaryLeaf*

Leafs should win their first game of the season tonight. Lupul wil score a pair.:nod:

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
This is our best chance for our first win. I'm hoping for a big game by Kadri and Lupul.

Agreed, odds are better tonight to get a W then tomorrow against Phil.

Leafs had a long stretch off and had a mini training camp under Babcock and he says "the players better be ready to compete tonight".

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Agreed, odds are better tonight to get a W then tomorrow against Phil.

Leafs had a long stretch off and had a mini training camp under Babcock and he says "the players better be ready to compete tonight".

They play the Penguins tomorrow in Pittsburgh, cancelled our trip this morning.

Last edited:

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
And sent back. :cry:

XujHL.gif

Completelybroke

Mar 22, 2015
Win or lose, it's a win-win. A win will finally show that their hard work will pay off and hopefully confidence doesn't leave them. A lose just means were one step closer to picking a better prospect. It's nice having little to no expectations this season.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
CRZmre0WEAAAEB_.jpg

(Nothing fancy today)

Maple Leafs Projected Lines;

James van Reimsdyk - Tyler Bozak - Leo Komarov
Shawn Matthias - Nazem Kadri - Brad Boyes
Mark Arcobello/Michael Grabner - Peter Holland - P.A Parenteau
Daniel Winnik - Nik Spaling - Joffery Lupul

Jake Gardiner - Dion Phaneuf
Morgan Rielly - Matt Hunwick
Scott Harrington - Roman Polak

James Reimer - Starter

Thanks for another great GDT, Cor...! We all need to have "picture-in-picture".., two tvs's hooked up in the same room.., or extra batteries fro the remotes (last channel button).. for the two games at once.., tonight..

Sheesh! My poor cat is going to be mad.. She's only a Leafs fan... She thought that a team named the "Blue Jays" should be authentic.. and got miffed when it was on.. :laugh:

So happy that Reimer gets another chance right away.. RC would have probably benched him for ten games, last season..., in this same scenario.. (Oh, wait.. he did..) :sarcasm:

Leafs vs Blue-Jackets Montage (2010-14 goal clips)

I'm going to go out on another limb.. and say that Matthias finally gets rewarded and hits the net tonight,
....along with Kadri & Grabner, for this one..

GO LEAFS GO !!

TiMo15

Nov 8, 2008
Interesting, Clarkson is going to play against his former team for the first time after the trade. I don't think he will get much ice time if he plays the 4th line in CBJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad