GDT: Game #4: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Can we get a win??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
CRZmre0WEAAAEB_.jpg

(Nothing fancy today)

Maple Leafs Projected Lines;

James van Reimsdyk - Tyler Bozak - Leo Komarov
Shawn Matthias - Nazem Kadri - Brad Boyes
Mark Arcobello/Michael Grabner - Peter Holland - P.A Parenteau
Daniel Winnik - Nik Spaling - Joffery Lupul

Jake Gardiner - Dion Phaneuf
Morgan Rielly - Matt Hunwick
Scott Harrington - Roman Polak

James Reimer - Starter

Blue Jackets Projected Lines;

Boone Jenner - Ryan Johansen - Brandon Saad
Matt Calvert - Brandon Dubinsky - Cam Atkinson
Scott Hartnell - William Karlsson - Nick Foligno
Rene Bourque - Gregory Campbell - Jared Boll/David Clarkson

Ryan Murray - David Savard
Fedor Tyutin - Jack Johnson
Kevin Connauton - Dalton Prout

Sergei Bobrovsky - Starter

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Note: Rychel got called up by CBJ. He could draw into the lineup tonight.

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I'd rather we didn't. We're in a tight rave for last and a win today would really jeopardize that

Man that roster is depressing

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
We're bound to win one eventually. I think Babcock deserves a good win here tonight.

Hopefully we can have some good goaltending tonight and actually lead a game for once.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I'll be watching this game after the Jays game is over.

Mods: Can we maybe not put a score spoiler in the title of the post-game thread for today so that we can still chat in the Jays thread without worrying about seeing the Leaf score?

Christ

Mar 10, 2004
Canada
I'd rather we didn't. We're in a tight rave for last and a win today would really jeopardize that

Man that roster is depressing

Edmonton is managing the impossible it seems. Draft the biggest superstar prospect since Crosby and actually manage to look worse on the ice then they did the year before. You just know that somehow the Oil will win the draft lottery again this year as well yet continue to suck.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I feel bad for Yakupov.

I watch him, and I actually see glimpses of an elite player at times.

But he's so dragged through the mud and has been since he was drafted, that he's almost broken now. Eberle, Nuge both look like 2nd liners now.

Only guy that's worked out is Taylor Hall, and you could argue he could be even better.

I think McDavid is too good to mess up, but I also said that the Oilers would need to do something horrific to fail after they drafted Yakupov.

We would have loved to be in their position, and they've completely ****ed it all up

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Edmonton is managing the impossible it seems. Draft the biggest superstar prospect since Crosby and actually manage to look worse on the ice then they did the year before. You just know that somehow the Oil will win the draft lottery again this year as well yet continue to suck.

I've tried to catch the Oilers as much as I can so far just to see McDavid and I agree, it's remarkable how little they've changed so far.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I'll be watching this game after the Jays game is over.

Mods: Can we maybe not put a score spoiler in the title of the post-game thread for today so that we can still chat in the Jays thread without worrying about seeing the Leaf score?

Trying to keep one or the other game score is going to tough.

The sportsnet ticker at the bottom of the screen likely to spoil it.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015

The Oilers simply defy logic, there is no other way to put it.

Anyway, I'll be watching the Jays today because they bring me joy... take notes Leafs :p:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
The Oilers simply defy logic, there is no other way to put it.

Anyway, I'll be watching the Jays today because they bring me joy... take notes Leafs :p:

They are taking notes. They are on their way to missing the playoffs 22 years in a row.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013

Just 19 more 1st overalls will give them the complete 23 man roster.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
How can I watch this nonsense when the Jays game is on?

Just what Babs ordered -- Fly under the radar the next couple weeks until the Leafs figure out their craft.

Personally i'll be recording the Leafs game tonight and watching the Jays..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad