GDT: Game #4: Toronto Maple Leafs @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Can we get a win??

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Columbus D and Bob look pretty amateur. Is this another case of everyone wildly overrating the Blue Jackets heading into the season? (Though it's still early)

They have had some terrible goaltending and bad bounces, but they haven't looked very good either.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Grabner just made a great break out play for the Jackets.

Keep it deep you dolt.

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
I'm not understanding what the hate with Phaneuf is so far. Just a bunch of haters thinking they know hockey i guess.

4 points in 4 games and +4 while playing for the LEAFS

Either watch the game or look at stats. DONT LOOK AT THE DANM CONTRACT AND THINK HE SUCKS.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I'm not understanding what the hate with Phaneuf is so far. Just a bunch of haters thinking they know hockey i guess.

4 points in 4 games and +4 while playing for the LEAFS

Either watch the game or look at stats. DONT LOOK AT THE DANM CONTRACT AND THINK HE SUCKS.

His contract isn't that bad it's a contract under the new cap structure but people have to point out contracts under the old system. Phaneuf has frequently been paired with barely NHL caliber players, he's fine people expect too much.

He would be a solid 1 D on like half the teams in the league.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
His contract isn't that bad it's a contract under the new cap structure but people have to point out contracts under the old system. Phaneuf has frequently been paired with barely NHL caliber players, he's fine people expect too much.

He would be a solid 1 D on like half the teams in the league.

You are correct, he could be a 1d on half the teams in the league, the half that miss the playoffs that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad