Post-Game Talk: Game 4: The MSL OT Hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Or, you can dress Diaz as a 7th defenseman and use him on the 2nd PP unit to lessen Girardi's workload.

JJJAAAMMM

May 22, 2014
i believe there was some acting going on ..but not too much.
have you ever gotten hit by surprise...you will likely scream or yell even if it didn't hurt..its the fear for a split second that you did get hurt and you just react that way.
like if you accidentally kick a dumbbell with your barefoot..there's that brief moment you think maybe I broke my toe.

I actually usually freeze in shock for a second before reacting. In that short amount of time before my reaction I try to assess what just happened and what i need to immediately do to prevent any further injury.

If you ever see a player get a stick to the eye or any real injury he usually freezes grabs his face and drops to the ice. It is very rare that he flails - that is not a self preservation instinct.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I actually usually freeze in shock for a second before reacting. In that short amount of time before my reaction I try to assess what just happened and what i need to immediately do to prevent any further injury.

If you ever see a player get a stick to the eye or any real injury he usually freezes grabs his face and drops to the ice. It is very rare that he flails - that is not a self preservation instinct.

Speak for yourself...I usually throw myself in the air. :naughty:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I learned something today while on the main boards.

People are just gonna **** all over the Rangers no matter what we do. But winning entitles you to not care. And I'm ok with that. :nod:

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
If it is Rangers-Kings, I think it will be the toughest series of all for the Rangers. The Kings are a very good and very deep team.

Oh and being down 3-1 to the pens who we've never beaten in the
Playoffs wasn't? Yeah ok

Every series should be tough and get tougher..when you get in the finals everything goes through the window and it's about who wants it more

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
heres what im hoping that goal really means

EU639C8.gif

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
The main boards kings rangers thread is a typical HF rangers toilet. Very little substance just post after post about how quick of a series it would be

darko

Feb 16, 2009
The main boards kings rangers thread is a typical HF rangers toilet. Very little substance just post after post about how quick of a series it would be

Let them think that. I have faith in this team. Kings would be favorites no doubt about it but anything can happen. Most people expected Bruins to walk through the East and they've been golfing for over a week now.

Let Blaine Die

Holden out 4 a hero
Jan 4, 2012
NYC

Yup. Kings are going to expose the Rangers. If we get past Montreal, why play the Finals at all? We should just hand deliver the Cup to Dustin Brown on national television and call it a season.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I was only 6 when the Rangers won the cup in '94, so to me last night was the most important game I've seen this team play yet. What a feeling when they won!

I was 12 and feel the same. As a 12 year old you can only appreciate the Cup so much.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Yup. Kings are going to expose the Rangers. If we get past Montreal, why play the Finals at all? We should just hand deliver the Cup to Dustin Brown on national television and call it a season.

Exactly. Habs were supposed wipe the floor with us and look where we stand right now.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
St. Louis Blues fan wishing your team the best of luck, Stomp the Habs and close this out! Would love to see a NYR vs LAK series!

GO! :rangers GO!

AHB*

I was 12 and feel the same. As a 12 year old you can only appreciate the Cup so much.

I was 4, my first memories are of the Rangers. Including being at the parade. I'm 24 now. Last night was one of my greatest Rangers memories. I contemplated selling my tickets and decided against it.

I was crying in the stands and will be tomorrow if they win as well, albeit, at home this time. Even more so if they could do it at the Garden on Thursday.

I'm not greedy though. Just hoping they can close this out. Being raised over the past 20 years of Rangers hockey, I know nothing is a guarantee.

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I was 4, my first memories are of the Rangers. Including being at the parade. I'm 24 now. Last night was one of my greatest Rangers memories. I contemplated selling my tickets and decided against it.

I was crying in the stands and will be tomorrow if they win as well, albeit, at home this time. Even more so if they could do it at the Garden on Thursday.

I'm not greedy though. Just hoping they can close this out. Being raised over the past 20 years of Rangers hockey, I know nothing is a guarantee.

So jealous. I was one when they won the cup. My first memory is also of the Rangers- losing.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
i could be wrong, but TSN for sure picked against the Rangers in every round of the playoffs thus far...it's good to be the underdog.

BarbaraAlphanse

If it is Rangers-Kings, I think it will be the toughest series of all for the Rangers. The Kings are a very good and very deep team.

Weren't you clamoring for the Kings after game 1 and sarcastically questioning why I wanted the Hawks more?

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Please just end these whiny brats season. I just don't want to hear the opinion of another hab fan for the summer.

Send these *****es golfing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad