Post-Game Talk: Game 4: The MSL OT Hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbluebird

Dead Eyes McGee
Jan 3, 2012
Hiding in PlainSight
I'm with a lot of you guys. I was super young in 94 and my family barely watched hockey at all. So I didn't appreciate it like I should have. This would mean SOOOO much for me, too, as an adult to witness it.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
heres what im hoping that goal really means

EU639C8.gif

That's just awesome.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Oh and being down 3-1 to the pens ho we've never beaten in the
Playoffs wasn't? Yeah ok

Every series should be tough and get tougher..when you get in the finals everything goes through the window and it's about who wants it more

The difference between Fleury and Quick is huge. The difference between defensemen is huge. The difference in depth is huge.

Not saying Rangers can't win. Saying LA is quick, big, and talented. If you don't agree, you have not been watching them.

Both teams are peaking, now.

Last edited:

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Then difference between Fleury and Quick is huge. The difference between defensemen is huge. The difference in depth is huge.

Not saying Rangers can't win. Saying LA is quick, big, and talented. If you don't agree, you have not been watching them.

Both teams are peaking, now.

The Rangers will have their work cut out for them. Winning one of the first two in Los Angeles would be almost a must. The way that team is rolling right now--that is a big, big order. Everybody will have to be at their best--that includes Rick Nash.

BarbaraAlphanse

No, I was saying I thought the Kings would beat Chicago. Others disagreed with me.

Ah I see. It was PGT for game 3. You said you wanted to see Kings-Rangers and I responded by saying that would be the worst possible match up for us. Someone else responded saying that I was wrong about that. My mistake and apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad