GDT: Game 4: Phoenix Coyotes @ Detroit Red Wings - 10-10-13 | 4:30 PM Arizona Time

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
He played the rebound so nonchalantly that he knocked it right to the Red Wings player. Your job doesn't stop after the save as a goalie. He is responsible for where he puts the rebounds, and if there are any rebounds to begin with. Sometimes he is a little too cocky and it bites him.

Not sure where he is supposed to play it to? Back across the crease? He saw Stone tie up his man so he probably just assumed there was a clearing. Chip missed his check.

He just has to be near perfect from here on.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Okay, where can we find out what games are on T.V.? I thought the next game that would be on T.V. would be against Carolina. So I'm watching this game on my damn computer and my GF goes channel surfing and boom, the game is on FSN. Watched half the game listening to Detroit's ****en announcers on my damn computer.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Hell of a game so far. Lots of effort by the boys. Don't really like ribs as a winger much but otherwise good stuff

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
We are looking really good right now. Regardless the score.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Hell, even if we lose this game, the way they have been playing has been enough to keep me away from the ledge.. Keep it up boys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad