GDT: Game 4: Phoenix Coyotes @ Detroit Red Wings - 10-10-13 | 4:30 PM Arizona Time

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Remember.... couple of people noted Ribz was playing a position he isn't used to.

Almost like Hanzal with his pseudo breakaway. :laugh:

I know. And the moment when the defenseman passes you the puck at the boards for a break out, is like the scariest moment in all of hockey. At least for me it was. Especially when a defenseman is breathing down your neck. That's why I liked playing center better.

Short answer: I don't blame Ribs

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I know. And the moment when the defenseman passes you the puck at the boards for a break out, is like the scariest moment in all of hockey. At least for me it was. Especially when a defenseman is breathing down your neck. That's why I liked playing center better.

Short answer: I don't blame Ribs

Neither did I.

I think the other linemates still need to get used to him. I've seen on several occasions where he's sent some pretty sick passes to them they weren't ready for.

Other times tho I think he's forced a few things. Just hope they can get themselves sync'd up soon.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I guess we will stop questioning the ways of the Tip!

Isn't that the truth. A lot of us, me included, were questioning his last moves. We kind of give him some slack when he explained why he did it. He said he will fix it and he did. What an amazing coach, we are blessed to have him. Just need a little more talent to give him to work with.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I know Klesla only played about 15min. but they were quality and very physical minutes, something our D was missing. Stone was good just like last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad