GDT: Game #4 | LEAFS @ STARS | Tues, Oct 9, 2018 @ 8:30 PM EST | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
Can we take Hainsey out for a couple of games and try Holl instead? He can't be any worse than Hainsey right now can he? :(
He wears the A and veteran presence and gud pro. He will NEVER be a healthy scratch while Egocock is behind the bench.

member 262271

Dallas is doing a good job taking Freddy's eyes away. Shots seem to hit him and surprise him.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Missed up to the last few minutes of the second.

Is the D still leaky? How's Andy? How about the third and fourth lines? I see the offense and PP haven't missed a beat.

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Marincin needs to replace Hainsey. Played well last game it's time we rest Hainsey in some games so he has whatever little he has left for the playoffs.

Reactions: Antropovsky

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
When there’s a penalty against the other team in the nhl, I don’t even think”oh good, we have a power play.” No. Instead I think “Oh geez... we better score here, or else the other team might after the make up call.”

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
We have (depending on who you ask) 5-7M not being utilized with Nylander out of the line up.

If we could bolster our defense....we could be a really good team. Kapanen has arrived at last and he's here to burn down villages etc.

mrJT

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Still can't believe we get to watch these guys play for the Leafs!

The talent we have is incredible.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
The trick to winning the game is to score more goals than the opposition.

Literally every team is trying to do this.

Thanks for that.......... I meant the lack of playing D... the shit ton of goals... etc

I'll word it differently next time, but you know what I mean.

There's always that one guy in the room though....

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
sandin or liljegren in for hainsey…
hainsey is done, he's been brett lebda bad the first 4 games

Albz

Jun 30, 2018
Man, we all focusing on our forwards but how about that dude Rielly? Guy is putting up points like crazy!!!! Thank god he’s already locked up

Reactions: Zizzzzy and Atrusai

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
:laugh:

Hainsey previous two games he played over 35 minutes 5v5 and teams only got 6 shots while he was on the ice. Hes obviously been worse today but hes not nearly as bad as the hot takes in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad